APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

2 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the reply, your comment really makes me want to fix this free script immediately as it's such an easy bug to fix, i've got nothing else to do in my life and giving free scripts out to people is my top priority

edit: I'm getting around to it... (:

I didnt mean to sound rude bro but its just been multiple days of no reply; and didnt know it was free, I thought I bought this. nevertheless if the bug was that big and tricky to solve then MY BAD, and if u are busy in life then of course life first and also my bad to that one for forgetting to mention that. 

On 2/16/2018 at 11:04 AM, Shmeekz said:

its  been 3 days since bot client update... a simple user input check for entering owner's house shouldnt take that long.. correct me if im wrong but its such a minor bug to be taking this long

man it's free so he doesn't really have too.... hes doing us a favor

Edited by will_of_fire

12 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

I didnt mean to sound rude bro but its just been multiple days of no reply; and didnt know it was free, I thought I bought this. nevertheless if the bug was that big and tricky to solve then MY BAD, and if u are busy in life then of course life first and also my bad to that one for forgetting to mention that. 

Hey,

Sorry for the flippant response, I had a bad day! 

I did some work last night on improving the current version of the script - at the moment I have an ongoing rewrite for this script and I figured since that was still a little way off, I may as well make some improvements to this version in the mean time. I've scheduled some time this afternoon to look at the 333 bug, hopefully I can get that patched up for you guys before tomorrow.

Cheers

8 hours ago, AsmatikOSRS said:

Hey Apa,

There is/was a bug, but I'm not sure if it has been fixed yet.

It was when the script would enter the Host name it would just enter "3333333" as the host name.

Any further information on this bug/glitch?

Thanks

Asma

22 minutes ago, will_of_fire said:

How do I find out what  version I’m on? I just removed the script from my collection and redadded it so I thought it’d be latest version haha

It should say on the paint

Scripts are automatically updated, changes are pushed live once they have been verified by the developers.

Just be patient and it should hopefully be live soon!