APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

8 hours ago, UkBenH said:

Still won't enter POH :( I enter manually and it uses the bones on the altar just fine; banks, and stands outside again. When I manually enter it again it uses one bone and then runs back out of the POH and idles.

Hi,

Sorry about this!!! I really haven't had any time to work on it over the past week to work on this but I haven't forgotten :(

Apa

On 1/11/2018 at 10:36 PM, Apaec said:

Not sure, it's free - give it a shot! I've been meaning to continue work on the re-write which is an on-going thing at the moment; just haven't found the time in recent weeks. If it's not working let me know and that may persuade me to set some time aside this weekend to give it a shot!

Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hi,

Sorry about this!!! I really haven't had any time to work on it over the past week to work on this but I haven't forgotten :(

Apa

No worries :) Just wanted to give a better-detailed report of what currently happens. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Shmeekz said:

its  been 3 days since bot client update... a simple user input check for entering owner's house shouldnt take that long.. correct me if im wrong but its such a minor bug to be taking this long

Thanks for the reply, your comment really makes me want to fix this free script immediately as it's such an easy bug to fix, i've got nothing else to do in my life and giving free scripts out to people is my top priority

edit: I'm getting around to it... (:

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 2