APA Gilded Altar

Apaec

APA Gilded Altar

y9sE9Q0.png

Free: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/16

Inspired by UNIX philosophy, this script is designed to do one thing, and do it well.

Instructions:

Start the script with coins and noted bones in your inventory. The script will do the rest.

Features:

• Supports all bones
  • Un-notes bones with Phials
  • Simple and informative paint
  • Quick and easy UI
  • Automatically finds a host POH
  • Stops when out of supplies
  • Stops if there are no available hosts
  • Built for reliability; the script is designed to recover from mistakes and mis-clicks

Example UI:

1sfn1VO.png

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 9

UPDATE!

Version 1.02

• Added failsafe so that if script gets lost in the house, it will log out and back in again, allowing it to re-enter and continue.
  • Added failsafe to typing so that it works in the mirror client. script replaces all spaces in names with underscores which allows it to work in mirror mode.
  • Updated trial system to, should it fail to enter by clicking the previous name the first time, type the name of the host manually the second time.
  • Updated checks to ensure that script enters the house even if it has no bones when not walking, so that it never gets stuck where it shouldn't be

Happy botting!

apa

• 1 month later...

Just tested this out now for the first time. Been using if for over a half an hour now with no issues.  I have a tip/suggestion tho, you should add an option to hide/minimize the paint.

Other than that, It's a great script so far with no issues! =D Here's a proggy

post-178072-0-96361200-1444689651_thumb.png

Edited by 8invincable8
  • Like 1

Just tested this out now for the first time. Been using if for over a half an hour now with no issues.  I have a tip/suggestion tho, you should add an option to hide/minimize the paint.

Other than that, It's a great script so far with no issues! =D Here's a proggy

ive been using this for a few days now and have gained over 2m xp botting here n there. works great however i did find one bug. it misclicks and gets stuck on the south side of the wizzy guild inside the fence around the guild. im using it on mirror mode.

Thank you for the proggy ! :)

Walking is also a little bit dodgy on mirror atm, it should be better on injection. I believe the devs are aware and are in process of fixing

apa

idk if its the bot or script or what but a few hours ago this script started screwing up and hasn't stopped. i have to manually withdraw each load. Everything else with the script is running fine but when it goes to bank the mouse moves all over like its looking for bones yet the bones are right there. im using mirror mode but i have been the last few days as well with no issues

also, heres my status so far with this script =)

8invincable8.png

gets stuck a bit on mirror mode and i dont like using in injection mode so yeah.

Edited by 8invincable8

idk if its the bot or script or what but a few hours ago this script started screwing up and hasn't stopped. i have to manually withdraw each load. Everything else with the script is running fine but when it goes to bank the mouse moves all over like its looking for bones yet the bones are right there. im using mirror mode but i have been the last few days as well with no issues

also, heres my status so far with this script =)

8invincable8.png

Nice progress :D 

mirror mode could be the issue with the problem however perhaps try making sure your bones are in the top row of your main tab? that way the client won't need to do any tab switching :) (might help, not sure)

apa

Nice progress biggrin.png

mirror mode could be the issue with the problem however perhaps try making sure your bones are in the top row of your main tab? that way the client won't need to do any tab switching smile.png (might help, not sure)

apa

Thanks and thank you for the script! =D yeah i thought of that last night and tried it but it didn't work =s  idk its just weird cuz it was working before and then i took a break, came back about an hr later n it wasnt working. osbot didnt update either =s

Edited by 8invincable8

Thanks and thank you for the script! =D yeah i thought of that last night and tried it but it didn't work =s  idk its just weird cuz it was working before and then i took a break, came back about an hr later n it wasnt working. osbot didnt update either =s

Hey

It seems to only happen in mirror client - @Chicken Wing is also experiencing these problems. Hopefully the devs will get round to fixing it soon - the script should work fine in injection tho!

apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • Mio changed the title to APA Gilded Altar