Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

VIP Client, and yes.  The solution that you suggest has actually worked :)  I just had to start the mirror client before the original client and this seems to fixed the issue.

Thanks,

Masterk0

Also, keep up the good work! :) Very good scripts! :) I have brought around 3 scripts from you or maybe more (have to check lol) and they are all fantastic! :)

• Like 1

Hello czar,

When the bot uses GE it want to buy 160,000 yew logs. I dont have that money to afford that. 

Can I change that? and the price of buying/selling?

Thanks,

Seniix3

Edit::

I don't know if I have to post it here.

But when the break comes then the bot doesn't login automatic am I doing something wrong or do I have to chance some settings?

Edited by Seniix3

Bug: After playing around for a while with the script I've discovered that the "fletch for x minutes" setting actually buys x number of supplies and fletches them, then sells them to the g.e. and buys back x number of supplies and continues. This is exactly what I wanted the script for, however I believe this was meant to be achieved by a different setting option. 

Another bug: the fletch until x level setting attempts to buy all the supplies in one go, problematic if you want to go for 99 as if you cant afford all the supplies at once it will sit there pressing +5% over and over and attempting to buy when you don't have the money. 

TL;DR for people wanting to continuously fletch without risking a large sum of money on the account which may be banned, set the bot to "fletch for x minutes" and enter in 2000 or so, this will buy about an hours worth of supplies at a time and sell back to the g.e. and buy more when it runs out.

Edited by r3wind

Will add a new update for GE mode and javelin/shortbows ASAP. Update coming up ^^ :D EDIT: Logging back in from break is handled by the osbot client, is the account manager properly configured? Double check, if so, it may be an error in the client side sad.png

EDIT: I highly recommend running GE mode with as much coins as possible, it will make the script more stable and is less risky :(

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Czar thanks for your message,

I've bought VIP and with the Mirror it client it looks fine now.

Only problem that I have is I've recently set my Pincode for my bank/GE and the bot doesn't recognize the button where you can say "Yes I want to set this pincode" (7 day timer before the pincode will be set)

But I will try it 100% when the pincode is set :D

Atleast I can use it now but can't use break system.

This is what I mean :)

https://gyazo.com/d8d315b8b1d648a687c1ed8228c8851b

Edited by Seniix3
  • Like 1

Hey Czar,

This is masterk0, I have recently purchased some of your scripts and they all work fantastic.  I just wanted to make a suggestion for your future work and that is making a crafting script.  That would be awesome!  Have you ever thought about developing one? if not, you should it would be great! 

Thanks,

Masterk0

Hey Czar,

Up until today I've had no problems whatsoever with the script. However today it stopped working. It can sign into the account and the ad pops up over the chat box but nothing else happens. The task mode/other mode window never shows. Any advice?

I've tried using a different account, restarting client, and waiting a longer time.

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO