Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

This script is Flawless! ive been botting 60 mins with 20 minute breaks for the past 15 hours - already at 80 fletching!

This picture is 15 hours cutting yew logs to longbow (u) with 20 minute breaks every 60 minutes. Not even one single problem!

http://imgur.com/a/kstdl

By far the best fletching script ive used to date (ever).

• Like 1

Added proggy to main thread, good job :D

Activated fletching script good luck :D

As for prehovering bank, the code is still there but the feature had to be turned off because of the botting ban rates, it may increase the rate :( I can add a toggle-able option in the next version though :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying your script, and noticed when attaching bolt tips on bolts it wastes time:

- Clicking multiple times to use tips on bolts
- Doesn't wait enough time to complete attaching 10 sets (about 5 sets). However it interrupts and uses tips on bolts again.

- Sometimes misclicking "Make 10 sets" and waits about 2 seconds then clicks back to choose the option.

- Even sometimes clicks on 5 sets instead of 10.

Ran the script for 20 minutes and had ~113k xp/hr, while expecting ~170k xp/hr. = 9k bolts less

Edited by Kinowt

Error with the script while trying to fetch at the Grand exchange.  When I first bought the script, everything went smooth, but as I ran the script again 3 days later.  It just hovers over the logs(if I already open my bank).  Hovers the banker(if I am starting with a knife only in my inventory).  

Edited by masterk0
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO