Dispute against Sinatra

ridnem

Disputed member: Sinatra

Thread Link: locked, 

Explanation: i bought an main account of him for 36m, MM by Baller. 

Evidence:

So what happend i was talking to Botre the scripter at skype to discuss something when suddenly i cant login on the account. I contacted sinatra at skype and he was like nah i gave you all the information so i filled in that information in the recover the account-> acces denied. wierd thing the e-mail has set back to the e-mail that was regrested at the first time:

ap6OI2f.png

i got a word document with all the information that has been given of the account: this e-mail was registred at the first time( pretty wierd)

bTWX6D2.png

this this is pretty wierd too when i tried to recoverd this i got this as answer.

I am wondering what happend here, i can deliver a document with information about the account that was given by sinatra and said that it was compleet however this information didnt get the account back.

So i tried to recover it again and i am still waiting for response of jagex. I am willing to give all the information to a admin who will fill in a recover page with the information i recieved and he will see that information that has been given is false.

the account costed me 36m and i had around 15m-20m in items at the bank i would like to have the account back or the money:)

This is what he posted in a skype groupchat: (5.10 pm GMT+1)

dd973fbb9a5d2c3de0e8ccf26c03e407.png

Khaleesi

Thanks as this was key information and i do understand the ("scam quit" ) vibe this comment gave off.

Anyways

My explanation:

I have been busy all day. The time i was on Skype was through my phone during a 5min break during class. I told Ridnem to wait out a few hours and we could resolve it through Skype. 

As of today, I have spoken to Ridnem on skype. After I got him to calm down we came to an agreement of a refund.

I will refund the user 36m osrs gp or Paypal equivalent. I do not have access to the acount and i do not want to spend time on who does. I would rather refund him ad get it over with.

I do not know what is on the account and that is why I only said 36m for the account transaction. Unless Ridnem can provide some sort of proof of what was on the account at a current date. 

Thanks 

~Sinatra 

Thanks as this was key information and i do understand the ("scam quit" ) vibe this comment gave off.

Anyways

My explanation:

I have been busy all day. The time i was on Skype was through my phone during a 5min break during class. I told Ridnem to wait out a few hours and we could resolve it through Skype. 

As of today, I have spoken to Ridnem on skype. After I got him to calm down we came to an agreement of a refund.

I will refund the user 36m osrs gp or Paypal equivalent. I do not have access to the acount and i do not want to spend time on who does. I would rather refund him ad get it over with.

I do not know what is on the account and that is why I only said 36m for the account transaction. Unless Ridnem can provide some sort of proof of what was on the account at a current date. 

Thanks 

~Sinatra 

Alright, please keep us updated.

This was a joke for me. I retitled to sold for 10m because of one person who kept harassing for selling it already.

I am waitin for Ridnem to come online as he just went to sleep.

I will be able to provide 36m tomorrow.