NFL 2015/2016 Season

LeBron

Whos pumped for dis shit? Pre-season starts in one week, post yer teams and who you think will dominate this coming season.

New Orleans Saints for me, a real life, none of that where LeBron go, I go. Still devastated about losing Big Jimmy Graham to the Shehawks, also think the Hawks will kill it next season with him in their lineup and if their O-line manages to stay healthy.

More excited about my Saints though, few new Corners and personel on D, was fucking terrible last year. CJ Spiller in da backfield, oh mama!  

WHO DAT

• Like 1

Cards fan here, last year they got unlucky with a bunch of injuries and they had their 4th quaterback playing (and Lindley was pretty fkin bad).

I'm sure they will do well this year(hopefully win it all biggrin.png) with Palmer healthy, and every one comming back.

Edited by Baller

Cards fan here, last year they got unlucky with a bunch of injuries and they had their 4th quaterback playing (and Lindley was pretty fkin bad).

I'm sure they will do well this year(hopefully win it all biggrin.png) with Palmer healthy, and every one comming back.

Lol I felt so bad for the Cards last year, everyone went down...

Hawks fan here. Really excited for next season! We got Tyler Lockette, a rookie wide receiver we're all very excited about, we've got Frank Clark who hopefully is as agressive on the field as he is at home (lol) and of course Jimmy Graham. He's really been building a bond with Russ the last few months, so I'm hoping to see some great on-field connections. Also, Paul Richardson should be healthy, and Chris Matthews should be getting some time in the spotlight!

Redskins fan here. Expecting another shit year from RG3, he is too injury prone. Hopefully he proves me wrong and put up numbers like his rookie year though.

Hail to the Redskins

Packers here, excited to see how lacy does and how our defense does.

Lacy or Lynch are going to be my first round draft pick in Fantasy Football this year.

Patriots undefeated season in coming.

I do remember Brady sucking the first few games last year. Shouldn't have even won against the Seahawks last year. Good luck with that.

Edited by BarneyStinson