Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

40 minutes ago, NurseMurse said:

Just got this script,

When doing the setup and selecting to collect tokens it opens bank and logs out.. Doesn't see to go away?

This script broken?

EDIT; Even when putting all items in inventory it just drinks potion and logs out.. & also when going in the armor room to kill the guys for tokens it runs to bank and logs out.. µµ

EDIT; I needed the armour set, works now

Ya just check the logger when it stops the script, Will always tell you what you are missng :)
Settings -> Toggle logger

Glad you got it solved ^^

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, CalJL said:

Great script mate, can you please add the support of using Attack cape (t) as you can train in the basement without the need of tokens.

keeps logging me out trying to use this method

edit* needed tokens in inventory working mint bro ???

I see, so you can just run this without problems now? :)

Hello!

I have to report a problem I'm using the inject client and when I start with no defender it dosent pick up the defenders even when dropped.. I tried getting the bronze one to try to see if it was just the first one, but sadly to say it wasn't just a random glitch for me; hope this gets fixed soon as it basically renders the bot useless except for getting tokens for me.

Other then that one bug it seems to be an amazing script that would run smoothly. I love your scripts and the way you set them up is awesome except for this one complaint. 

Cheers, ?

MoePR ☠️

On 6/28/2018 at 5:57 AM, iamdaddyy said:

Normal client or Mirror client

mirror

- What is the issue?

problem occur when looting animated Armour. it would  click on the entrance to go outside instead of looting.

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint)

looting armour. 

- Can you get a printscreen of it?

Untitled.png

So it just stuck there forever right?
What is in the logger? Possible to screenshot whenever this happends?

On 6/29/2018 at 12:36 PM, MoePR said:

Hello!

I have to report a problem I'm using the inject client and when I start with no defender it dosent pick up the defenders even when dropped.. I tried getting the bronze one to try to see if it was just the first one, but sadly to say it wasn't just a random glitch for me; hope this gets fixed soon as it basically renders the bot useless except for getting tokens for me.

Other then that one bug it seems to be an amazing script that would run smoothly. I love your scripts and the way you set them up is awesome except for this one complaint. 

Cheers, ?

MoePR ☠️

Seems to work fine for me ... Have you tried restarting?
What is you setup at the gui?

3 hours ago, Retweets said:

Script does not loot anything valuable in the lower room.

That's probably because rsbuddy is offline ... so the script can't check a value :/

Edited by Khaleesi

• 1 month later...