Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, artemvlb said:

After killing a mithril armor the bot keeps trying to leave the room (presses on the door in minimap) before trying to go back and pick up armor. Why is it running away and then coming back? Waste of a step. Not to mention suspicious.

Can you post an image so I can see the status when it tries to run outside?

Edited by Khaleesi

24 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Can you post an image so I can see the status when it tries to run outside?

I'm sorry I don't know exactly how to pull up the status. I can take a picture of it running? 

Also during fighting the cyclops, I selected picking anything worth 150g+ up because at 2k it still won't pick up adamant 2h. Even at 150 it wont pick them up. Those are prime alching pieces. It honestly doesn't pick up anything other than black knives or the defenders. How can I post the status for this as well?

4 minutes ago, artemvlb said:

I'm sorry I don't know exactly how to pull up the status. I can take a picture of it running? 

Also during fighting the cyclops, I selected picking anything worth 150g+ up because at 2k it still won't pick up adamant 2h. Even at 150 it wont pick them up. Those are prime alching pieces. It honestly doesn't pick up anything other than black knives or the defenders. How can I post the status for this as well?

The status is just in the paint ^^

Pricing isn't 100% since osbuddy feels like being offline all the fucking time nowadays :/
Need to find a new way for that

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, Khaleesi said:

The status is just in the paint ^^

Pricing isn't 100% since osbuddy feels like being offline all the fucking time nowadays :/
Need to find a new way for that

https://imgur.com/CpYkffZ

I tried my best to capture it. You can see it chose to go towards the door on the minimap. Before it got too far it would return and pick up the armor. 

E: and by too far I mean it got all the way to the door before running back spastic. Happens maybe every 3 kills?

edit 2: also fuck osbuddy for failing you.

Edit 3: Ok so im watching it and it does something in between detecting armor loot and walking in range of armor loot. Its a split second interaction where my character runs to the door and runs back to be in range. I can't quit capture it because its so fast. But that split second is what the bot does to move towards the door. 

EDIT 4! I think I caught it! It says interacting with animated armor as soon as it clicks on the door. here's a screen cap.  https://imgur.com/a/jEm9okq

Edited by artemvlb

6 minutes ago, artemvlb said:

I tried my best to capture it. You can see it chose to go towards the door on the minimap. Before it got too far it would return and pick up the armor. 

E: and by too far I mean it got all the way to the door before running back spastic. Happens maybe every 3 kills?

Ya I see... Will take a look at that with mirror mode
I always try on injection since mirror isn't 100% stable on that kind of stuff :( 

HAve you tried in on injection or only mirror?

6 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya I see... Will take a look at that with mirror mode
I always try on injection since mirror isn't 100% stable on that kind of stuff :( 

HAve you tried in on injection or only mirror?

I updated my reply couple times. 

I've been using mirror exclusively. Maybe thats it? I will try injection after this session. 

20 hours ago, artemvlb said:

edit 2: also fuck osbuddy for failing you.

Edit 3: Ok so im watching it and it does something in between detecting armor loot and walking in range of armor loot. Its a split second interaction where my character runs to the door and runs back to be in range. I can't quit capture it because its so fast. But that split second is what the bot does to move towards the door. 

EDIT 4! I think I caught it! It says interacting with animated armor as soon as it clicks on the door. here's a screen cap.  https://imgur.com/a/jEm9okq

20 hours ago, artemvlb said:

I updated my reply couple times. 

I've been using mirror exclusively. Maybe thats it? I will try injection after this session. 

Will do some tests! Thx man

When the animated armor dies, the bot always right clicks and attacks because it detects that the player has stopped attacking. This is very suspicious and should be fixed asap.

Also could you add support for a range to eat at instead of a fixed percent? Lastly, more food support (monkfish) would be great.