need help with downloading the bot

SpiritualAbyss

I'm not sure if there is a way around this, but I wanted to download the bot at the desktop here at my job since im here all night five nights a week...

Problem is after I download the bot, it needs another program to unzip. I tried downloading bitzipper and some other one but I don't have the admin password to make that kind of download. Although I was still able to download the bot but I can't do anything with it

I was able to download the runescape installation without needing a password. So basically I wanted to know if there is a direct download to the client without the need of unzipping it ?

I'm not sure if there is a way around this, but I wanted to download the bot at the desktop here at my job since im here all night five nights a week...

Problem is after I download the bot, it needs another program to unzip. I tried downloading bitzipper and some other one but I don't have the admin password to make that kind of download. Although I was still able to download the bot but I can't do anything with it

I was able to download the runescape installation without needing a password. So basically I wanted to know if there is a direct download to the client without the need of unzipping it ?

Free trial 30 days of winzip I believe you can just google it. 

looks like there's no way around this. I have to wait until I buy a new laptop to start bringing to work.

I can't install java and I can't install WinRAR because of the admin access that I need on the desktop here at work,

I was hoping there was a direct download to this bot like the download runescape offers on there website

Had the same problem: it might help to delete all cookies on your browser!

It worked for me :)

I figured there would be a way around it as I was able to download the runescape client and run it without java ..  but I guess this client isn't that flexible

• Why are you trying to unzip/unrar a Jar file?
  • You need Java to run the client.
  • The client needs Java to run as it is not an .exe
  • But as you said, you can't download/install those.