Some Zen Scripts

neems

Hey y'all i've been using the zen void bot and have BEEN LOVING IT but all of a sudden I take a break, come back and see that ALL of zen's free bots are just gone??? (except for hunter).. Is there any logical reason why?:o any responses would greatly be appreciate

Thank you, Neems

PS: ZEN IS AWESOME!!!

Been using this n that, saw these and those free scripts, take a break and come back recently and see that they're all gone, just hunter left tongue.png

BEEN LOVING IT but all of a sudden I take a break, come back and see that ALL of zen's free bots are just gone??? Mean I dont put it on for 100 hours a day

Either way if u dont wanna help u can leave

What do you mean Precise? ohmy.png

How do I talk like ive been here for years?? i was just asking for help .-.

if you werent an arrogant prick you would've read 

"Is there any logical reason why?ohmy.png any responses would greatly be appreciate"

Good start, register 3 days ago and already flaming one of OSBot's Top Scripters, that'll get you far, speaking of arrogance lol.  Why don't you stop being a leech and BUY the scripts that people put TIME into making, they dn't spawn on trees you know. smile.png

EDIT: If they aren't there, he took em down, why? PM him and find out.

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 3

BEEN LOVING IT but all of a sudden I take a break, come back and see that ALL of zen's free bots are just gone??? Mean I dont put it on for 100 hours a day

Either way if u dont wanna help u can leave

100 hours a day? Bruh...

bcus i already bought a script and i didnt get it

and i talked 2 the support and they said it would give me a refund 1-3 business days but it didnt

PM @Maldesto (you can click his name) about it.

Hey y'all i've been using the zen void bot and have BEEN LOVING IT but all of a sudden I take a break, come back and see that ALL of zen's free bots are just gone??? (except for hunter).. Is there any logical reason why?ohmy.png any responses would greatly be appreciate

Thank you, Neems

PS: ZEN IS AWESOME!!!

hes removed his lite scripts. you should buy them if you want them. make sure to refresh your SDN after buying, this could have been the problem for you before ^^