Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

G"day having an issue with this script. I'm using the Demon Butler. The problem occurs where sometimes it does not successfully call for the butler (i don't know why - maybe he's moved far away) and the script stands there doing nothing - it doesn't call the butler again. Can this be fixed please? THanks :)

G"day having an issue with this script. I'm using the Demon Butler. The problem occurs where sometimes it does not successfully call for the butler (i don't know why - maybe he's moved far away) and the script stands there doing nothing - it doesn't call the butler again. Can this be fixed please? THanks smile.png

Possible to perhaps get the bot to reboot itself periodically in case of errors? Or can this be done on the OSbot client? Cheers :)

It selected the fire servant option and was stuck on the confirmation screen Khal, was using normal Butler with Mahogany Lectrune making house tabs on normal client.

Edit::

This happens when you have to pay the servant not from the regular dialogue.

Also sometimes when i start the script the gp/hr is in the negative and that affects the dynamic signature :( cant properly calculate the profit 

Does this support using other players houses or does it have to be my own? If it's just my own, i'd have to get 67 construction lol unsure.png

Yes it does

Edited by Aibanker

G"day having an issue with this script. I'm using the Demon Butler. The problem occurs where sometimes it does not successfully call for the butler (i don't know why - maybe he's moved far away) and the script stands there doing nothing - it doesn't call the butler again. Can this be fixed please? THanks smile.png

Possible to perhaps get the bot to reboot itself periodically in case of errors? Or can this be done on the OSbot client? Cheers smile.png

You mean it doesn't click on the "call servant" button?

That's not possible from within scripts...

Does this support using other players houses or does it have to be my own? If it's just my own, i'd have to get 67 construction lol unsure.png

You can use other peoples house ^^

It selected the fire servant option and was stuck on the confirmation screen Khal, was using normal Butler with Mahogany Lectrune making house tabs on normal client.

Edit::

This happens when you have to pay the servant not from the regular dialogue.

Also sometimes when i start the script the gp/hr is in the negative and that affects the dynamic signature sad.png cant properly calculate the profit 

Yes it does

Ya profits broken can be due to osbuddy exhange having troubles or being offline :/

Ya sometimes its get to that chat for some reason, probs lagg ... Will take a peak at it so I would press "No" if it ever gets up there again.

Nice, could I have a trial please?

Enjoy

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker