Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Sorry, Back again with another bug report. For some reason the script thought that it had pay-dirt and continuously tried to click the hopper. The inventory was actually filled with ores. It repeated the process of going to mine the rock fall, realising the inventory was full, clicking the hopper, going to the sack, back to the hopper then mining rock falls again. Pastebin so I don't take up the full thread again: https://pastebin.com/ZSYCsdT6

• Like 1

On 5/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, ItsRainingHP said:

@far2hybrid If Jagex looks at someone (or rather their auto ban programs) that has been mining for several days straight, its rather obvious its a bot. You need to use it like a human. Take breaks, I like to bot 45-60 min then break for 30-45 min (long enough for like a league game or making food etc). Then you need to take 8-10 hour breaks minimum for when a human were to sleep. To be really careful when you get in the higher levels 80+ only bot a few hours a day to avoid scrutiny. I try to do no more than half a level per day when at the higher levels. This will give you the biggest chance of success when botting. Also using the same IP associated with each character helps too (if using more than one) but not the same IP on multiple characters. i.e. acc1 has IP ending in 123 and acc2 has ip 456. Continue to make sure acc1 uses IP 123 and acc2 uses 456 when its their rotation. This helps make it look like one human is playing the account and avoids getting chained ban if an account is caught. Hope this helps.

@Czar I have another recommendation for a future update. Add the option to implement using the deposit box. Will also avoid having to put in a PIN at first and saves some run time between sack. Adding in the option and still banking after several trips to seem like you are checking your loot will help make it look human as well. Keep up the great work Sir.

I guess they were watching me or something i got banned like the very next day and i literally did 47 minute of bot and like 2 hour break then 63 minute and logged off for the rest of the day lol but its fine it was a throw away account i gotta tweak my times just right 

• Like 1

Will check those out, in the meantime mirror mode is slower than the normal client so you gotta reduce the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms using SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, in the meantime I will make it go as fast as I can in the new update, with an option to determine how fast. :D

As for depositing pay-dirt, got an update underway, should improve it by a lot. :D

As for dropping hammer, I made it auto-drop in the last update regardless of what option you select, will add an option in the second tab to drop or keep hammer :D

Thanks guys for your feedback and support, really appreciate it, every update makes the script even better than it was before! :D:D

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Will check those out, in the meantime mirror mode is slower than the normal client so you gotta reduce the reaction timer from 1000ms to 100ms using SHIFT + F3/F4 keys, in the meantime I will make it go as fast as I can in the new update, with an option to determine how fast. :D

As for depositing pay-dirt, got an update underway, should improve it by a lot. :D

As for dropping hammer, I made it auto-drop in the last update regardless of what option you select, will add an option in the second tab to drop or keep hammer :D

Thanks guys for your feedback and support, really appreciate it, every update makes the script even better than it was before! :D:D

looking forward to the update, by the way i have the infernal pickaxe and the special attack isnt being used? 

• Like 1

I'm loving the Motherload Mine paid script quite a bit but i'm running into an issue and i'm not sure what to do in terms of settings to avoid it. Basically what seems to happen is simple.. The bot will put 81 ore into the sack, go to fix the strut, then it seems to fix the strut fine and retrieve the first inventory of ore but it will take that inventory of ore and run back to the drop off point and try to drop that ore into the bucket AGAIN. Then it just sit there and periodically tries to deposit your coal, mith, addy etc back into the deposit bucket on the waterway. Any ideas how to prevent this? I'v had 6 hour progress days where it's fine and then there's days like today where it ran 1.5 hours and sat there failing for 1.5 hours.

• Like 1