Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

These people are carzy for botting anything more than 2 hours nowawdays. Not my account, but why spend membership to just get banned? 

Either way, @Czar, just keep us informed on how the non-minimap usage programming is going. I think that's the only real thing that is preventing this from being almost undetectable

• Like 1

@Czar what is the expected behaviour for pay-dirt deposit? For example: if I set it to a custom number, 81, does it deposit exactly 81? In the situation where there is 78 pay-dirt in the sac, will it then go and mine just 3 pay-dirt and deposit? Or will it mine another full inventory?

Also what is the default behaviour? Does it clear after every deposit?

• Like 1

Glad to hear about progress guys, really appreciate the screenshots/results too :D

Am working on changing the behavior for minimap as well as hammer functionality, should be a pretty awesome update and there should be globally lower ban-rates for a while (every time a bot's behavior changes, the profiling becomes obsolete, theoretically). I will have a full box/panel dedicated for the hammer handling (keep or drop, drop after X, drop before X etc) since many users have many different bot/playstyles ^^ :D

As for depositing X amount, if you have gems in inventory, it does confuse the bot a little bit, but I am working on a new algorithm to allow perfectly measured ore + gem handling, should be a sweet update when it's released ^^ :D

As for refund, how can I help? If you really want a refund then you will have to request a refund in this section: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/ it should be handled quickly. I would really appreciate it if you had any constructive criticism before getting a refund so I know how to make the script suit everyone better ^^ :D

Thanks guys, really appreciate the feedback :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Man, this is the first time I've had such a struggle with a script. Especilly from Czar, you make decent scripts but this once is a real struggle.

1) Breaks when depositing ore into the hopper

2) Breaks when I get a gem (I have enabled drop gems)

3) Breaks when trying to take ore out of the sack, even between the sack/deposit box

4) Breaks when going back to mine more pay-dirt.

That's just a few, I've tried my best to fiddle with settings but I just can't get this bugger to work :(

• Like 1

1) Breaks when depositing ore into the hopper - using multi ore mode? Did you make sure the hopper was entirely empty before starting script?

2) Breaks when I get a gem (I have enabled drop gems) - what exactly is happening once you get a gem, does the bot just stop running and stays still? confirm please.

3) Breaks when trying to take ore out of the sack, even between the sack/deposit box - using multi ore mode? Does it work better without enabling multiple ore? (disable 81 ore etc)

4) Breaks when going back to mine more pay-dirt. - which location are you mining at? confirm please.

It seems the script is not even launching correctly for you, can you post a screenshot of your exact settings so I can see what's going on, I will help and fix this for you 100% ^^ :D:D Also, did you make sure to set the game resolution to small (fixed mode) as default? It should work better overall.

As for trials, activated trial run good luck guys :D

As for bans I highly recommend taking more breaks and using a better botting strategy, it is easy to blame the bot, check out this thread:

We recently had a user get 99 mining at motherlode with 100+ hours botting time, only got a temporary 2 day ban after like mills of xp at 98, then botted to 99 and still not banned

Edited by Czar