Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

1 hour ago, ifearcombat said:

Yeah, never botting again lol used this on my main for 2-3 hours every 3-5 days because I was scared of getting caught... 

https://gyazo.com/6696e0e716e59d39ebf665c0eb83325a boom 2 day ban rip great script though. only one i used to get stats for the new quest as well. 

Never bot something you're not willing to loose. I've been using this script for about a week now with no repercussions. 16 hours p/h day with long breaks. Did the same for fishing and never experienced any bans. 

You got super lucky it wasn't a perm ban, most users would have been perm banned, did you use any other bots, bot on multiple accounts, have you tried mirror client?

Also guys, I have been doing some more work on this script and here's the new update:

New Update (v103)

- Updated ladder functionality, the bot is now able climb up from a further distance
- No more spam clicking ladder when going up or down
- No longer pre-walks to the ore sack if you need to mine more pay-dirt
- No longer repairs the struts if you need to mine more pay-dirt
- Updated logic for determining mining, cleaning and walking so it's smarter

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, let me know how this new update goes, if you have any suggestions/ideas/tweaks let me know so I can add more :D

• Like 1

103 broke it

[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:00 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:03 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:06 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:09 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:13 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:16 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][07/20 12:26:19 PM]: "available_ore" changed to "0"

Edited by GCee
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Any other information? It seems to be working for me. Screenshot your setup window and a brief description of what's wrong so I know what to look for when I add a new update ^^ :D

http://prntscr.com/ohrkcl

http://prntscr.com/ohrkh9

Not really other than that i had 53 ores in the sack, full inv of pay-dirt, and bot would sit there and mine the rockfall every once in a while.

Also the bot likes to occasionally mine 2 rockfalls next to each other when going back to the sack or returning to the set location. 

• Like 1

Bought and began using this script but have an issue.  Using 64bit java and mirror mode.  The script, when moving from mining location to deposit, idles between movements.  The amount of time between clicks to continue movement is about 6 seconds during movement to deposit/collect/return.  This behavior is completely obvious so Im figuring Im doing something wrong here.

Any ideas?

Edit: Trying again with almost all behavior variables off to see if it improves at all.

No improvement

Edited by James Williams

14 hours ago, James Williams said:

Bought and began using this script but have an issue.  Using 64bit java and mirror mode.  The script, when moving from mining location to deposit, idles between movements.  The amount of time between clicks to continue movement is about 6 seconds during movement to deposit/collect/return.  This behavior is completely obvious so Im figuring Im doing something wrong here.

Any ideas?

Edit: Trying again with almost all behavior variables off to see if it improves at all.

No improvement

I believe the sleeps are to simulate Afkness like a lot of people do when they’re mining. I personally have no issue with it at all and if anything believe it to be less bot like than going fully efficient getting the best do rates. However I think this should be toggleable as to whether you want it afk or efficient

The reaction timer + memory usage plays a huge role in the delays, it's better to have machine-variable delays so that everyone gets their own type of delays (amazing for antiban), if you want faster speed - have you tried lowering the reaction timer from the default (and slow) 1000ms to ~50ms using the Shift + F3/F4 keys? Please confirm ^^ :D

PS Got another few tweaks and improvements coming to the script in the upcoming version ^^ :D