Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

okay

- i using Jewelry 

- Emerald Ring (any rings) the same

- Phort-Phasmatys / al kharid 

I walks to the furnace , clicks on it, clicks on the ring and goes to make x but after that it does nothing and after a few seconds it repeats and clicks make x again but don't fill in a number (it don't enter a amount to make) 

no error logs in the console 

useing 2.98 and mirror mode 

started mirror mode the right way

Is there anyway you could speed up the jewelry for edgeville? When it selects the gold bar there's a good 3-5 second delay before it clicks on the furnace. If it was shorter that would help the profit per hour and exp per hour. Thanks Khal, amazing script. I'll be reviewing it completely soon too.

On side note - anyone know best exp / hour with this script? I like jewelry but it would take me almost 20 days to get 99 with this method, botting everyday 10-15 hours

Is there anyway you could speed up the jewelry for edgeville? When it selects the gold bar there's a good 3-5 second delay before it clicks on the furnace. If it was shorter that would help the profit per hour and exp per hour. Thanks Khal, amazing script. I'll be reviewing it completely soon too.

On side note - anyone know best exp / hour with this script? I like jewelry but it would take me almost 20 days to get 99 with this method, botting everyday 10-15 hours

Decreased sleep time, pushed V0.12 :)

Just some quick feedback smile.png

I'm spinning at Lumbridge and it rarely happens but it has clicked the poll box next to the bank and gotten stuck there. It also has accidentally clicked to the crafting tutor when hes right next to the spinning wheel and just loops the conversation options with him and therefore getting stuck.

These haven't been huge issues for me so far as I've been at my computer when botting but can see how it would be an issue if I was AFK.

Script updated to V0.11:

- Uses "Make 10" while making dragonhides bodys now

- Shouldn't walk behind furnace from now on.

Let me know if it still does that :s

Khaleesi 

Hey Khaleesi,

Could you please update the paint so that it doesn't do this?

http://postimg.org/image/5edpvvchx/

I know it's a PC issue but I own 5 of your scripts and this is the only one I can't use at all.

Can you just put the start button higher up or something??

Love you

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal AIO Crafter