Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Got stuck spinning flax after 3 hours overnight, idk why.

dPIvqxh.png

[ERROR][bot #1][08/22 02:29:23 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getItemsInTab(rn:568)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getTabForItem(rn:354)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getSlotForItemInTab(rn:292)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.getSlotWidgetId(rn:617)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(rn:1114)
at org.osbot.rs07.api.Bank.withdraw(rn:1234)
at org.khal.khalcrafter.b.Aux.h(l:515)
at org.khal.khalcrafter.e.Prn.E(b:2)
at org.khal.khalcrafter.e.Prn.h(b:175)
at org.khal.khalcrafter.KhalAIOCrafter.onLoop(nb:161)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ao:189)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Just some quick feedback smile.png

I'm spinning at Lumbridge and it rarely happens but it has clicked the poll box next to the bank and gotten stuck there. It also has accidentally clicked to the crafting tutor when hes right next to the spinning wheel and just loops the conversation options with him and therefore getting stuck.

These haven't been huge issues for me so far as I've been at my computer when botting but can see how it would be an issue if I was AFK.

I see, never noticed that before. I'll add some failsafes for that ^^

Thx!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

found a small issue. If you're doing something at the ge (for example, I'm making battlestaves) it works fine and uses the banker, but once the 6 hour mark hits and you log out then back in - it stops there and the activity says "walking to nearest bank booth" and will get stuck there forever. I could just use a different bank which is fine, but if you knew a way to fix this it would be nice too

found a small issue. If you're doing something at the ge (for example, I'm making battlestaves) it works fine and uses the banker, but once the 6 hour mark hits and you log out then back in - it stops there and the activity says "walking to nearest bank booth" and will get stuck there forever. I could just use a different bank which is fine, but if you knew a way to fix this it would be nice too

I have no idea why it would do that ... Don't see an issue after finding the bank after relogging?

It's pretty much the same as any other bank?

DId you get any error in console or something?

Khaleesi

I have no idea why it would do that ... Don't see an issue after finding the bank after relogging?

It's pretty much the same as any other bank?

DId you get any error in console or something?

Khaleesi

I encountered it this morning and also just now. There was no error in the console. I woke up and saw I was had only made a small amount of battlestaves and was just sitting at GE mid inventory. I restarted script and it ran fine but then when it auto logged and logged back in, it just sat there, and the bot status said "walking to nearest bank booth" or something similar to that. If it happens again I'll screenshot 

I'm assuming it's just an issue with the GE as there's no bank booth. I'll check later if this happens with normal banks too

Edited by Master Chief

I encountered it this morning and also just now. There was no error in the console. I woke up and saw I was had only made a small amount of battlestaves and was just sitting at GE mid inventory. I restarted script and it ran fine but then when it auto logged and logged back in, it just sat there, and the bot status said "walking to nearest bank booth" or something similar to that. If it happens again I'll screenshot 

I'm assuming it's just an issue with the GE as there's no bank booth. I'll check later if this happens with normal banks too

Awkward ... Will take a look at this, but I can't adress the issue atm :(

Khaleesi

Is there any particular thing that I am doing wrong? The bot just can not spin flax properly for the life of it. It hovers above what it should be clicking and then when it does click it misclicks about 2 times.. I've tried Seers and Lumbridge and its just really annoying

UPDATE: Tried again today and works fine

Edited by Dxreid

just bought this bot, and so far so good but i've noticed every once in a while it'll get stuck talking to the crafting tutor and it has to get lucky to get out of the dialogue and start making the bowstrings again when doing flax in lummy, it was stuck for about 2-3 minutes not necessarily the end of the world but might be a giveaway in terms of being obvious about botting etc.

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal AIO Crafter