Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Posted an update (version 0.48)

- update makes it so you will never get stuck when walking

- fixed delay for mining ore

- added anti-afk so it doesn't log out

please allow a few hours for the admins to register this update biggrin.png

Next update will be an update purely for runite rocks, it will feature a nice system which adds a timer to your ore so you can mine it efficiently :) A few more updates too, thanks to user suggestions :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Rune rocks powermining is supported everywhere, banking is coming soon, only neitiznot rune ore can be banked atm, working on a big update for this bot

@hadd1x I am making 'competitive mode' which is what you're describing (spam clicking on rocks) optional. I only added that so the bot mines faster and reacts more quickly to ore (in a competitive environment).

In the next update it will be optional of course. As for the prospect thing, that is the OSBot client doing it's work, it misclicks sometimes on purpose to make it more humanlike I'm assuming, because I've never witnessed the bot prospecting, it's only programmed to click the 'Mine' option :o

done, good luck on trial biggrin.png

As for ardougne cloak, I will add that ASAP, good idea biggrin.png

EDIT: Next update will have the ardy cloak feature, make sure to have the cloak equipped, if you do, the bot will open a window before starting saying: 'Detected ardy cloak, do you want to use the teleport'

Edited by Czar

I was banned within 2 days of using this script. Good fight 8 dollars, A waste of my money was all it is...angry.png I don't recommend it.

Do not listen to this idiot he probably did something wrong ive been running this script for multiple months straight and if i take care of my bots they dont get banned. i pay for my membership using this script and make money for my next ones within one month. This script is defienetly worth the money

what is the different between mirror mode and stealth injection

• Like 1

@hadd1x unlucky man, god knows which other scripts you used, how you botted and how long, how much time you spent making your account appear non-botlike etc etc. Read the spoiler at the end of this post for some info :P

@tony3 Me too, in fact when I had no p2p I went to rimmington to mine some iron and gradually built up a small army of iron bots to make some profit tongue.png Averaged ~75k/hr profit per f2p account, which isn't bad for f2p tongue.png Then bought many membership bonds and expanded XD

Here is a preview of the new setup window, it's just a rough estimate I will add more features to it upon request

NPUSPp0.png

Also, would you like to see an option for 'Preferred bank?' So you can actually set the bank you want to go to, instead of going to the nearest one. This is useful for areas such as heroes guild runite mining for example tongue.png

The difference with mirror mode is that it runs straight off the runescape client, so jagex can't see that you are logged in using a bot client. It helps with ban rate, much lower than stealth injection, but it can also be unpredictable/unstable , but it's worth it tongue.png

Here is a quote for bans:

Bans are starting to get crazy, you have to invest time and effort into botting nowadays, there's only so much a bot can do to protect your account, the rest is up to you

There are two ways you can go about botting:

- Make mini goldfarm accounts, expecting bans

-- Dump gold every 24 hours, since that is the minimum that you won't get banned

OR

- Make a main account, bot slowly over time

-- Emphasis on weekend botting for extra safety

If you choose option 2, you must do something legit like quests, pking, selling items on ge, organizing bank, replying to in-game chat, botting only on weekends, logging out during livestreams, clearing jagexcache if you get banned

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO