Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@krp I just tried standing there and running the script and it walks down the ladder perfectly fine, did you enable randomized breaks? there is a bug for breaks which makes bots just stand still. Anyhow make sure to set the mouse zoom all the way to the left, for better mouse clicks etc

I will leave the bot on for a few more hours to see if it gets stuck there, but so far so good it's running well

Here is a small proggy for iron mining, been making bank here:

DlALw0H.png

@nouritje it doesn't support motherlode mine i had to make it a separate bot on this site sad.png but you can have both trials biggrin.png

Capture.PNGYou wanted proggie huh? 13h one

Capture2.PNG Update 2 21h

added to main thread wink.png

Edited by Czar

@krp I just tried standing there and running the script and it walks down the ladder perfectly fine, did you enable randomized breaks? there is a bug for breaks which makes bots just stand still. Anyhow make sure to set the mouse zoom all the way to the left, for better mouse clicks etc

Ofc I have enabled breaks and use randomized breaks. Is that what causes it?

Edited by krp

Honestly you're the only one for which this happens anymore... This was fixed in previous versions and never happened before. I think something is wrong and it's on your side, not the script itself. It's working perfectly for me...

Guess so... The perfect fisher seems to work for me without getting stuck. I think I'll switch to that so I'll not be posting here anymore for now. Enjoy the perfect miner guys, hopefully I didn't affect anyone's buying decision with my posts.

Edited by krp
  • Like 1

Hello cZar loving your scripts to start with!

just ordered this perfect mining script and ehmm well

it got stuck once it mined + banked @ mining guild.

It went down to the rocks, than it kept clicking on a ore to mine, than right away other one, and back and forth etc.

Without mining a single ore, but just running from rock to rock ? 

And ehmm isnt it kind of strange that it clicks 3-4x on the same rock right after each other?

Needs to be little more human i think, just giving feedback bro!

anyway nice scripting skills +9

• Like 1

Guess so... The perfect fisher seems to work for me without getting stuck. I think I'll switch to that so I'll not be posting here anymore for now. Enjoy the perfect miner guys, hopefully I didn't affect anyone's buying decision with my posts.

I don't think you should stop halfway. I think you should keep trying to resolve the problem with Czar as this might help others too.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO