Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Guys please make sure you set the mouse zoom to far away (drag it all the way to the left of the bar), this will help the bot work much better biggrin.png

Glad to see these positive reviews,

highscores will be live tomorrow biggrin.png so far everything is going great biggrin.png

sorry for all the questions. the script keeps pressing the deposit all inventory button when it gets to bank, can u change that so it puts in only the ores. my pickaxes keep getting deposited and then it goes back to mining without a pickaxe...

• Like 1

@Midnight - which gui options did you select? List mode/screen mode etc.

@Deposit - I will make it deposit all except important items (pickaxes), thanks for feedback ! biggrin.png EDIT: It doesn't deposit pickaxe.. are you using a different kind of pickaxe? o_O

@Rune rocks I need to test neitiznot runite because it is only a beta option (since the reqs are incredibly high) so I could only add a base for runite ore. If you want to help with runite ore (no I won't ask for any accounts) just hover over the rock with entity debug hover enabled, and take a screenshot. here is example:

Here is how to debug the rock (so I can add 100% full support for neitiznot rune rocks)

9dd75a487b0507ff85404f833a6175d6.gif

All it takes is a screenshot of the debug information (the box with all the rock data)

Please make sure the rock is available (not empty) before doing that ^

Edited by Czar

That momment when i finally give up that you wont add neitionts runite.. so i decide to make all quests and finally do heros quests and they all took 5 hours.. and what i finally find when i get there? that the bot dont support runite ores anymore and when it finds ore it keeps hopping.  facep.gif

how to send it to you ? you dont accept inbox

k9avdd.jpg

• Like 1

@Midnight - which gui options did you select? List mode/screen mode etc.

@Deposit - I will make it deposit all except important items (pickaxes), thanks for feedback ! biggrin.png EDIT: It doesn't deposit pickaxe.. are you using a different kind of pickaxe? o_O

@Rune rocks I need to test neitiznot runite because it is only a beta option (since the reqs are incredibly high) so I could only add a base for runite ore. If you want to help with runite ore (no I won't ask for any accounts) just hover over the rock with entity debug hover enabled, and take a screenshot. here is example:

Here is how to debug the rock (so I can add 100% full support for neitiznot rune rocks)

9dd75a487b0507ff85404f833a6175d6.gif

All it takes is a screenshot of the debug information (the box with all the rock data)

Please make sure the rock is available (not empty) before doing that ^

Screen mode not working at mining guild... Inventory is full and it's standing idle. Here's what the console says:

Entrance found [MINING_GUILD]

[MAPGRAPH] 2 Found an entrance: SHILO_CART for [x=3013, y=3354, z=0]

• Like 1

You select screen mode in the first setup window (that pops up when starting the script), you select banking/dropping whichever one you want, then wait a few seconds (up to 5 seconds max) until it loads the rocks on the screen, then just click on any rock you wish to mine, and the bot will go mine it biggrin.png

New update!

Version 0.45

- Added neitiznot runite rock support, should be much better. If not, I will add another update ASAP !

- Mining guild is fixed for screen mode, it used to only work for list mode, but now it works for both smile.png

please allow a few hours for this update to be registered, thanks all biggrin.png good luck wink.png

edit: next update will be a massive update to gem rocks, and a perfection update to runite ore depending on the feedback of version 0.45 above

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I choose from list, coal, mining guild. bank. that is all. I play with fixed screen mode, camera zoom all the way back, brightness all the way up, sound off,roofs always off.

Also I'm really confused right now,  I have two mirror client bots open power mining iron ( Choose from screen), (not m1d1) and one account power mines the iron ore fine, the other account works for 10 mins and starts running around the ore(in circles,literally) lol.. like seriously only happening on that one account and I've used a few accounts here same spot same setting same everything.

and if you try to power mine both iron ore down in that dungeon, the script will eventually just keep running north, really no clue why, I don't want to share what location here but PM me and I'll show you the spot and ores in question.

Edited by I Midnight I

I choose from list, coal, mining guild. bank. that is all. I play with fixed screen mode, camera zoom all the way back, brightness all the way up, sound off,roofs always off.

Also I'm really confused right now,  I have two mirror client bots open power mining iron ( Choose from screen), (not m1d1) and one account power mines the iron ore fine, the other account works for 10 mins and starts running around the ore(in circles,literally) lol.. like seriously only happening on that one account and I've used a few accounts here same spot same setting same everything.

and if you try to power mine both iron ore down in that dungeon, the script will eventually just keep running north, really no clue why, I don't want to share what location here but PM me and I'll show you the spot and ores in question.

PerfectMiner still version 0.44 for you?, for me yes huh.png

Should be 0.45 anytime soon (look at the paint not the console because the console one isn't right version)

@Mirror ya, mirror is a complete mess atm, it randomly works/doesn't work, dw the developers know about this they said they are going to fix soon ^^

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO