Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Main thing I see is that it's kind of all over the place with iron ore mining, m1d1. It clicks the iron ore like 4 times rather than just clicking it once, letting it mine then on to the next thing, and sometimes it'll misclick when it right clicks, assuming that's anti ban, but it'll prospect time to time rather than mine. But the whole clicking 5-6 times kinda freaks me out cause it's definitely bot like

• Like 1

Posted version 0.49, please allow a few hours for the update to be registered ^^

New updates include:

- No longer starts walking in center when there are no rocks left (no more freaking out) biggrin.png

- Added banking for wildy runite rocks

-- Still need to add anti-pk to wildy runite so please use it with care, it's beta-only

- Added preferred bank option, so you can use heroes guild mining with custom teleports. E.g. set bank to falador, carry a falador tab/falador teleport and it will use it. If not, it will just walk there. If you want any other teleport types just pm me

@vk the rocks should appear there, will check out asap biggrin.png

Note: if you are using teleports, make sure you have multiple teleports in your inventory, because in this version it will not withdraw any teleports. It will just use them if you have them. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

For runite banking right? (the update I just added)?

I need to make some tweaks to that system so it will use jewelry teleports too, I am going to handle the pathfinding issues for heroes guild ASAP

@Wyattew trial, good luck ;) Currently runite rocks in heroes guild are under maintenance, but the rest of the features are fine :D

For runite banking right? (the update I just added)?

I need to make some tweaks to that system so it will use jewelry teleports too, I am going to handle the pathfinding issues for heroes guild ASAP

@Wyattew trial, good luck wink.png Currently runite rocks in heroes guild are under maintenance, but the rest of the features are fine biggrin.png

Iron for falador west

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Miner
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO