Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Problem with alching: if it clicks too fast it sometimes "uses" the alch and it messes up the script it will sit there without alching (the alch is surounder with white like u use an item in the invent) 

as for the custom breaks & stop conditions 

The current osbot break function if u randomize breaktime around 15minutes its almost always 13-17min I feel like it will form some sort of pattern in the long run its not really random imo 

If you have the time could you make it so you can put in like this:  (Bot for [amount] to [amount] in minutes.) 
(and break for [10] to [60].)  so it randomly picks between 10-60 minutes. 

Anti-Bann: I don't know if this increases antiban but implementing random afk timer per hour where the mouse goes ofscreen for a couple of seconds/minutes humanlike distraction (ofcourse this would be a enable/disable) 

• Like 1

Will add a failsafe to using items while alching for sure, update coming up :D

As for break patterns, I have planned on doing my own breaking (and overriding the client's) and afking system (kinda like my fisher/mlm), I will be releasing it as soon as I can.

Everything that has random numbers in it, will eventually produce a pattern because the floor and ceiling of the range (after running for thousands of times) will show up, so if I use a generic autoclicker and set it to click from 1 second to 2 seconds (any time in between), the absolute minimum number will be 1 and the highest will be 2, and if clicks follow that pattern for 8 hours at a time, it's pretty obvious that a bot is playing. However if you remove those limits and perhaps add some sort of bias, then you're starting to get somewhere.

But in the meantime until the new breaks system is added (ideally for the whole client) I would recommend manually setting breaks from time to time, and I would take much longer breaks (nothing less than 2 hours). Also bear in mind breaks is just a single factor when it comes to bans, there are many others, and more important ones too, check out this thread:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

EDIT:

Posted update v138.2, with the new alch improvements, good luck guys ^^ :D Update will automatically go live within 24 hours :D 

Edited by Czar

On 2/29/2020 at 8:04 PM, goblinman1 said:

Just bought the script for using enchant sapphire rings. Using private proxy and bot 1 account for 1 hour straight and take breaks for 30 mimutes. Account is almost one month old. Have to say the pattern is always the same if u turn on manually enchanting.. Doesn't seem very humanlike. Expecting a ban soon, but will let you guys know how it turns out.

Got banned yet?

If the bot is clicking the wrong spell please turn off resized resolution and disable spell filtering by right clicking the magic tab, it will work ^^ :D

As for trials activated good luck :D

Got bryophyta staff coming too ^^ :D 

As for ban glad to hear your account has survived, please bot responsibly I don't want to see any bans here 😛