Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

--

I received a first offense perm ban today on an account that only ran this script. I ran the script for about 1-2 hours a day after 5pm my time, with a 45 minute break in between each season. The last thing I ran was the Spashing/Alch for 30 minutes in which I babysat for the entire time.  I run OSBot off of a proxy, and it's possible that the Proxy's IP might of been flagged from prior users of that IP, even though I only ran this account off that proxy. Not too worried about it though, because the account took me just a week to create.

I'm almost 80% sure that the proxy was bad, but this is just a heads up. I'll refresh the proxy's IP address and attempt another session on another account.

Thank you for the awesome script though!

Edited by Zvango
Removal of Good afternoon
  • Like 1

@Zvango What was the account history like, did you have any legit hours on it with perhaps a few quests completed, or was it straight off tutorial island and botted? Also did you bot in a popular world where people can possibly talk to you (away from bank) or did you blend in the bank area and stay hidden from player chats/reports, did you bot after an osrs game update, so many factors come into play if you can backtrack and see where improvements could have been made botting-wise

@Czar I built the entire account through the proxy and didn't start botting the account until I hand trained 55 magic, as well as completed all the f2p quest as well as Monkey Madness. I typically stay hidden or bank standing GE in Full worlds. The bot was ran after an update, but I took the time and waited 2 days before attempting to play on it again. I believe the proxy might of just been dirty.

• Like 1

For timed botting I can extend my fighter’s interface for “Stops & Notifications” which allows conditional stop flags so you can stop the script when X event occurs, e.g. after 3 hours, or after X items made etc. I am working on adding a universal interface for all my scripts in this same fashion.

As for alching, it completely depends where you alch, if you bankstand and blend in a bank where not many players can directly talk with you/report you - you can easily do a lot of botting safely without any bans.

Teleporting is always risky I have mentioned this many times, don’t teleport unless you truly must. Too many people have overbotted that and ruined it for everyone. Bankstanding skills/methods are by far the most safe, anything involving the bank is almost a guaranteed 99. I have mentioned this countless times guys.

Also yes the bot is lifetime, you only pay 1 time and enjoy forever. No monthly or anything repeated.

• 2 weeks later...

This script is truly amazing if you just use it right guys, already got 99 mage on 2 accounts with only this script, and now third acc on 80mage atm.. 😁

But still when superheating it moves mouse like 2mm after EVERY click it does, wich is not humanlike because you can superheat half bag without moving mouse just clicking 😁 pls fix so we can get both smithing and mage! 

Czar scripts are all BOSS

Edited by Mad Jew
  • Like 1

It's a really nice script, however there is one downside.

My past 3 bot accounts have all been caught by this script :/

Auto alcher used for <2hrs with a 20 minute break inbetween

Spoiler

2005260661_magicban.png.88d56fa967a6a5a78811f449156d23f8.png

Edit; I was Alching in w2 GE on a med level account I've hand trained

Edited by notpsojosh

On 10/31/2019 at 7:50 AM, Mad Jew said:

This script is truly amazing if you just use it right guys, already got 99 mage on 2 accounts with only this script, and now third acc on 80mage atm.. 😁

But still when superheating it moves mouse like 2mm after EVERY click it does, wich is not humanlike because you can superheat half bag without moving mouse just clicking 😁 pls fix so we can get both smithing and mage! 

Czar scripts are all BOSS

Really appreciate this good job on 99 mage. I will make the mouse stay more still when clicking on the same spot, next version ASAP.

As for script, should be available again after the osrs update.

As for alching GE I highly recommend not staying in the central part of GE where other players can see you, if possible try to lay low and avoid getting talked to by players, also can you confirm that you have replied to in-game chat if applicable?

• Like 1