Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

On 7/14/2017 at 6:34 AM, I am the Wise said:

My account just Got a 2 day ban. Yesterday I was running the script stun alching at the wizards tower and I came back to the bot still trying to stun alch the lesser demon even thought it was out of runes(I had stop script when out of runes selected) It must have been doing this for atl east an hour! Please fix this I didnt want to get banned i just wanted to taste vengeance!

Did you click stop when out of runes?

13 hours ago, Dershivo said:

What are people's methods to getting to 55 magic. I was doing teleports and I think I might've gotten banned from that. The script moves 1 pixel very quickly and looked a bit robotic so I think that might've been the reason.

I splashed/cursed. Did some enchanting from 40s as well. 

Stop out of runes is super sensitive - sometimes it may trigger even when there are still a few runes left as an extra precaution. I can make some changes I guess, although it can also be a bonus to anti-ban due to the fact that the script doesn't always stop at 0 runes (randomization + uniqueness) ^^ :D some gui + spell changes (including tan leather upgrade) are on the way. High req spells are delaying the update temporarily :( hopefully not too much inconvenience ^^ :D 

Hey Czar, great script, so far I've botted about 6.3M XP and I would run it for over 6 hours. Do you ever think of making the clicks seem more realistic, like switching between fast clicking when alching/stunning to slow clicking/mouse movement. Or something like where the bot alches twice rather than following its current commands. Things like that would seem more realistic right? 

@Czar trying out humidifying as well as super glass make.

while humidifying seems to have pretty good rates (around 11k clay/hour) i can't say the same for glass.

for some reason while banking it stops for a couple of seconds after depositing the glass before taking out the seaweed for the next batch - getting only about 20-21k exp/hour showing there's a lot of room for improvement.

do you think it's possible to speed up super glass make? it might be possible to speed up humidify a bit as well, but it's not as blatant as it is with the glass

Edited by myOSBaccount

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO