Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Make sure to use the correct options, it only logs out if you are missing an item tongue.png

As for trials - good luck wink.png the script should be visible now biggrin.png

edit: glad to see these positive reviews, gl all, the highscores have been showing so much xp and profit from this script lately :o the only one which ranks higher is czar range guild

Edited by Czar

Of course biggrin.png

gratz ! biggrin.pngbiggrin.png glad to hear this smile.png

I see all these good reviews and shit, getting people to 99 magic.

Your range guild boy got me to 90 range, I'm tempted to use this to 99 magic but I got a 2 day ban last week so idk. So tempted!!!

Edit: YOLO, I'm so tempted must get 94!!! I'm at 91 once I'm at 94, ( if I make it :( ) imma chill til next Monday/Tuesday then get 97 then chill again.

Edited by HeBe inc
  • Like 1

Make sure to use the correct options, it only logs out if you are missing an item tongue.png

As for trials - good luck wink.png the script should be visible now biggrin.png

edit: glad to see these positive reviews, gl all, the highscores have been showing so much xp and profit from this script lately ohmy.png the only one which ranks higher is czar range guild

Hi Czar, I am missing my magic script, not a trial, one i owned (you gave me on the buy 2 get 1 free offer) how can i get it back?

The free script promotions are all removed by admins/devs sad.png they were angry that I used auths for promotions, only ppl who bought the script get to keep it now and they made a thread saying we can't do promotions anymore :/

edit:

@hebe inc gl on 99 ! biggrin.png magic is lower banrate than range guild tho ^^ tongue.png (if you train magic at bank ofc)

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO