PPOSB - AIO Hunter

ProjectPact

17 hours ago, Sandboi said:

This script functioning decently for every1? Not tryna waste money but can't get a trial :/ 

Hi, yes the script works. I fix any problems reported that are *script errors*. I can’t fix broken hooks or client bugs, but I report as many as I can! :) I also stopped giving out trials (says on the main thread). People were farming trials and ruined it for everyone.

Tried running the script in mirror mode, the GUI pops up but once I tried starting the red chin script it sits there and does nothing. So I tried doing it in injection mode and same thing. GUI pops up but nothing happens afterwards. Opened the logger and it just keeps saying it's trying to walk to the spot to set the trap and then it loops. Even though I'm standing on the exact tile it's trying to walk to. Send help pls. Thanks in advance

3 hours ago, rubix3d said:

Tried running the script in mirror mode, the GUI pops up but once I tried starting the red chin script it sits there and does nothing. So I tried doing it in injection mode and same thing. GUI pops up but nothing happens afterwards. Opened the logger and it just keeps saying it's trying to walk to the spot to set the trap and then it loops. Even though I'm standing on the exact tile it's trying to walk to. Send help pls. Thanks in advance

Hooks are broken. It’s Thursday, which means the game updates 

• Administrator
4 hours ago, rubix3d said:

bot is back up and working, should be able to try again and it work!

• Like 1
  • Mald 1

22 minutes ago, takeovertheworld said:

Having issues with red chins as well bot will start just fine but after a few minutes will just stand on top of fallen trap and not reset it then stand there not moving letting all other traps fall.

Make sure you aren’t in resizable mode.

• Like 1

• ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - AIO Hunter