Is it possible to get IP banned on mirror client?

NoahTheWeebWolf

Mirror client has been out for quite sometime now, and I am sad to say I have not used it once =(.

I have an incredible 10-year-old main with max combat and other great stuff on it. Although I never intend to bot on it, I worry if I start botting again in general(haven't botted since July last year) I may eventually risk an ip ban which I don't want.

So my question is should I just use mirror client and not worry about an IP ban claiming my main or wait it out until proxy support comes out?

I am especially curious if I am safe to bot other accounts without harm coming to my main because I really need to make 500m+ somehow. So another thing I want to know is what would be the best scripts for making lots of gp? I kind of had my eye on frostbugs impling hunter and some scripts to get the skill requirements, but I would like some other suggestions too.

Thanks in advance

You can get IP flagged no matter your accounts age, and there is a possibility of chain bans (although low from my knowledge) it depends on what you're botting. Either wait for proxy support or get a windows VPS (2v Core 2GB RAM MIN) and use that. Frost barrows is good as well as dragon killing (although if you're gonna farm dragons you might aswell use normal clients due to ban rates).

You can get IP flagged no matter your accounts age, and there is a possibility of chain bans (although low from my knowledge) it depends on what you're botting. Either wait for proxy support or get a windows VPS (2v Core 2GB RAM MIN) and use that. Frost barrows is good as well as dragon killing (although if you're gonna farm dragons you might aswell use normal clients due to ban rates).

Does frost barrows work well with mirror client?

As for VPS  I have no idea how they work and would a VPS protect my main(which wont be used on the VPS).

How much would that vps cost per month?

What are the requirements for frost barrows and can the stats be easily gotten through botting(if so which scripts)?

Sorry for all the questions

As for VPS  I have no idea how they work and would a VPS protect my main(which wont be used on the VPS).

What are the requirements for frost barrows and can the stats be easily gotten through botting(if so which scripts)?

No it does not work good with frost barrows, id say bot something else. Maybe finding a sophisticated script to bot on such a high level account so you can possible make a bit more money. If I were you id do something such as trying to get some hard levels if your ever planning on selling the account to make the value of the account go up. We really do not have any really good flawless money making scripts to be honest RC is a bit of money but the ban rate is horrific. Id say bot like 99 agility or something to boost up the accounts overall value. 

I dont bot, but Server might be able to answer (as well as frost himself)

Yes, A VPS is a virtual computer on a separate IP from your home PC

Depends, Windows are about 23$/month and can run 1-2 mirrors, but you can buy linux vps's for much cheaper (Just the way it is) for as low as 3$/month

You really only need 50ish mage/range and 43 prayer and some food/decent hp and a few quests, but your best bet to farm is base 70's with 75 mage, which can be botted (and mage botted/splashed) and Czar/Valkyr scripts should do you well.

1.) Frost Barrow does not work well with mirror clients.

2.) There are many tutorials on how to setup a VPS, some that are sold are ALREADY SETUP. A VPS, will protect your main from being chained banned, as a Virtual Private Server has a completely different ip address.

3.) VPS Cost depends on the Computer Specs. It can range from 15$ to 50$ a month.

4.) For Barrows, I recommend 70+ Magic, 70+ Str/Def/Attack.

These stats can be easily gotten through botting

Czar's Scripts

Frost barrows didn't work w/ mirror client last time i botted it.

Is there actually any facts that prove Jagex ip flags?or is all just opinion and rumours?

Until I actually see any solid evidence to suggest they do I will continue to bot on the same ip no matter the rumour/opinion/speculation of others.

Imo botting is all down to personal experience, trial and error and proven facts.

Edited by Nukem