Debate: Which is more impressive $500 donor or Ex-Saff?

Ex-Staff Vs $500 Donor  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more impressive?

$500, giving away 500 dollars for no gain at all to people who already have A LOT*. I'd rather donate it to starving children in Africa who don't even have water or food for the day.

* Compared to who I'd rather donate too.

EDIT: Hope that made sense in a way, lol.

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 2

i know off-site moderator scammed so don't think "ex staff" worth anything but 500$ donor is more trust for me smile.png

Until of course they make back their $500(Which wouldn't take too long assuming they have a few good scripts for sale or run a good gold farm).By that point they have nothing to lose making a big scam worth hundreds of dollars.

I'd say Ex-Staff as to be given the title they must have done A LOT of really boring work deleting posts helping people our  in their free time (and for no charge!).

I think 500$ donor is good as like someone said above, it does help keep the site up etc.

However if a person donates 500$ they most certainly have a lot more than that  - i doubt people would donate their only 500$ to the site.

Whereas Ex-Staff have put 100's of hours in for no profit and i think that reputation is worse to lose than $500 (to be thats a massive loss as i'm only 17) but because the people who have 500$ to donate have a good income anyway i'd trust the Ex-Staff with my GPs/money

• Like 1

I'd say Ex-Staff as to be given the title they must have done A LOT of really boring work deleting posts helping people our  in their free time (and for no charge!).

I think 500$ donor is good as like someone said above, it does help keep the site up etc.

However if a person donates 500$ they most certainly have a lot more than that  - i doubt people would donate their only 500$ to the site.

Whereas Ex-Staff have put 100's of hours in for no profit and i think that reputation is worse to lose than $500 (to be thats a massive loss as i'm only 17) but because the people who have 500$ to donate have a good income anyway i'd trust the Ex-Staff with my GPs/money

I love this answer.

It's so perfect. I just want to shrink you and keep you in my pocket as a lucky charm.

Please do it for me.