Free Guide on How to get Accounts Unbanned

Zakum

Hey guys, I've decided to finally share my method on how to get your rs acc unbanned.

I am picking/choosing who to give it to, if you are interested. Leave a comment below.

I AM OFFERING TO HELP 3 PEOPLE NOW!!! COMMENT ON WHY YOU DESERVE IT

[Proof that it has actually worked]

o7aapjo.png

Edited by Zakum
  • Like 3

This is most likely a scam as he said that he will be picking people. Just word of warning. Be careful however if this guide is true then I would like to see how it is.

Most likely a scam? Don't assume things when I haven't spoken to you before, nor have you spoken to me. I am picking and choosing for a reason, not giving it to random members who just joined or an asshole like you. Keep your post count boosting off my thread, thanks :)

• Like 2

Most likely a scam? Don't assume things when I haven't spoken to you before, nor have you spoken to me. I am picking and choosing for a reason, not giving it to random members who just joined or an asshole like you. Keep your post count boosting off my thread, thanks smile.png

But his account is older with a higher post count? how ever why is it private and not to show to anyone who reads this thread?

But his account is older with a higher post count? how ever why is it private and not to show to anyone who reads this thread?

It's private for a reason, think about it.

Would you go around sharing your secret gold farming method which makes you 1 grand a day?

Exactly. And who knows, jmods can 100% be on this thread and read the method. Then what happens, the method doesn't work anymore. Or if too many people use it, method = gone.

His account is Older and ALSO has a higher post count, thats why I also mention, im not sharing it to an ASSHOLE which he is :)