VIP 50% discount [offer expires May 13'th]

Maxi

• Developer

Dear community,

As a gesture to the community for the SDN related issues over the past 4 days we will be giving everyone the opportunity to get a VIP subscription for 50% of the price

Ever thought of:

• Trying out the Mirror Client mode?
  • Test your skills at running a bot farm?
  • Wanted to stand out like all the other VIP cool kids?
  • Stand a chance to get a couple of 99's without getting banned using the Mirror Client mode?

Then seize the opportunity before the 13'th of May and get your VIP for only $4.99! instead of $9.99.

Sincerely,

The OSBot staff

P.S. Current VIP users were granted 10 extra days to their subscription automatically as a compensation for any experienced inconvenience.

• Like 12

Will new users get the 4.99 special for 1 month or are they locked into that price as long as they keep it active? Just curious. 

Big props to you guys for the kind gesture. Cheers

Edit: MY VIP ran out just today. could I still get the 10 days of VIP since I experienced all the issues with my last subscription? Thanks

Edited by Fused

Dear community,

As a gesture to the community for the SDN related issues over the past 4 days we will be giving everyone the opportunity to get a VIP subscription for 50% of the price

Ever thought of:

• Trying out the Mirror Client mode?
  • Test your skills at running a bot farm?
  • Wanted to stand out like all the other VIP cool kids?
  • Get a couple of 99's without getting banned using the Mirror Client mode?

Then seize the opportunity before the 13'th of May and get your VIP for only $4.99! instead of $9.99.

Sincerely,

The OSBot staff

P.S. Current VIP users were granted 10 extra days to their subscription automatically as a compensation for any experienced inconvenience.

"Get a couple of 99's without getting banned using mirror client"

You can't advertise that, mirror client users get banned.. You're implying if you use mirror you can't get banned. False advertising and could manipulate new people into thinking that mirror client is unbannable.

• Like 1