Blast Furnace Question

Dynasty

Obviously they can run all weekend 24/7 with virtually no risk. The moment Mod Weath get's off work on friday, you basically have a green light to go non-stop until he's back in on monday.

Great a guy that understands something, You can not bot on weekend and then come and say the banrates are low, Weekends have allways have no - low banrate.

Great a guy that understands something, You can not bot on weekend and then come and say the banrates are low, Weekends have allways have no - low banrate.

Yeah, I'm 80+ smithing on several accounts running both weekend and weekdays. 10-15h/day on weekdays. The banrate depends on who you are and how you look.

If you look like this, rest assured, you will be banned. Hell, you'll be banned if you even touch a piece of flax.

Basekit.gif

Regardless if bans are high and low (in my experience, they're low), an account with blast furnace requirements (30 smithing) takes 30 minutes (TOPS) to make. So what're you bitching about?

Edited by LeBron
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm 80+ smithing on several accounts running both weekend and weekdays. 10-15h/day on weekdays. The banrate depends on who you are and how you look.

If you look like this, rest assured, you will be banned. Hell, you'll be banned if you even touch a piece of flax.

Basekit.gif

Regardless if bans are high and low (in my experience, they're low), an account with blast furnace requirements (30 smithing) takes 30 minutes (TOPS) to make. So what're you bitching about?

Lol I know all that shit ive botted loads of blast furnace had many 80+

What iam bitching about? Its that the scripter advertise the script as low banrate with is wrong

What iam bitching about? Its that the scripter advertise the script as low banrate with is wrong

Did I said it was low somewhere? 

I can't remember that ... 

I only proved wrong that you said it was "very high".

I never advised my script, I just stated a few things on how to run bf and such.

He asked a question and i answered what he needed to know.

Since I spend 3 week doing it non-stop, it has no more secrets for me ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Did I said it was low somewhere? 

I can't remember that ... 

I only proved wrong that you said it was "very high".

I never advised my script, I just stated a few things on how to run bf and such.

He asked a question and i answered what he needed to know.

Since I spend 3 week doing it non-stop, it has no more secrets for me ^^

Khaleesi

At the moment there are 5-6 bots advertising another bot client inside World 358. These have been doing this the last 3 days. They didn't get banned for 3 days running BF and advertising a bot client.

Guess that proves the bann rates aren't that high ? xD

At the moment there are 5-6 bots advertising another bot client inside World 358. These have been doing this the last 3 days. They didn't get banned for 3 days running BF and advertising a bot client.

Guess that proves the bann rates aren't that high ? xD

Did I advertise my script as low bann rate here?

Why you so mad at me? <3

Edited by Khaleesi

Yes you said kind said that mate

I like as scripter but dont like when scripter say something about there scripts when its not true, ofc for someone its may be lower banrate but blast furnace overall is high banrate

I never did, just admit your wrong...

Everybody knows I'm right!

I'm your Queen, I'm your everything !