Blast Furnace Question

Dynasty

That statement mad you look shit, I dont know but if you are not a girl irl dont pretend to be one online its just ugly

Your even lower then I thought ... oh gosh

Why Am I even wasting my time on you?

I got other things to do then keep kids like you happy here.

Now get out ...

#LeecherWillLeech

Edited by Khaleesi

That statement mad you look shit, I dont know but if you are not a girl irl dont pretend to be one online its just ugly

Not as shit as your grammar or attitute. Now get off his nuts. He's not pretending to be a girl, everybody knows he's a guy and if you think otherwise then you're an idiot. He likes Khaleesi, I like Lebron, am I pretending I'm LeBron then? Nice logic. 

Seems to me you just want to scare people away from Blast Furnace to keep the profits for yourself doge.png

Also, you keep saying "ofc you're not banned, you're not botting when jmods are on" OFC NOT, U DUMB M______. That's when you're supposed to bot!

Edited by LeBron

Not as shit as your grammar or attitute. Now get off his nuts. He's not pretending to be a girl, everybody knows he's a guy and if you think otherwise then you're an idiot. He likes Khaleesi, I like Lebron, am I pretending I'm LeBron then? Nice logic. 

Seems to me you just want to scare people away from Blast Furnace to keep the profits for yourself doge.png

Also, you keep saying "ofc you're not banned, you're not botting when jmods are on" OFC NOT, U DUMB M______. That's when you're supposed to bot!

Well look whats happend to blast furnace now, It used to be 400k an hour for me now its barely 200k lol. Hope jagex cleans blast furnace hardcore now tierd of all shity farmers

If you just create a bunch of level 30 smithers you'll be fine. 4 of them can get you like 1m/hr and it takes only a few hours to get them ready. LeBron is the man that understands. I have botted over 40 hours there and have not received a ban on mirror mode yet. Since the accounts you create are practically useless, getting banned doesn't really change a thing. just don't put all your materials on one or 2 accounts.

• 5 years later...