Simple Goldfarm Goal

Markoz

Im currently studying Computer Science and im very low on monayh so I decided to try and start a simple goldfarm (F2P (less risk of loosing money))

I currently have:

• 1 VPS
  • 2 Accounts (All botted)

Both accounts are running on the same vps, not so safe but it's the best I can do ATM

Money spent: 12M

Money made: 2.6M

Profit: -9.4M 50M

Day 0:

Account 1 (Already made me 1.2m):

Primeira.png

Account 2:

Segunda.png

Day 1: + ~800k

Profits:

Account 1:

Segunda.png

Account 2:

Primeira.png

Levels:

Account 1:

Primeira.png

Account 2:

Segunda.png

Day 2: + ~600k

Profits:

Account 1:

Primeira.png

Account 2:

Segunda.png

Edited by Markoz

Good luck happy.png

Gl with this, keep us updated happy.png

good luck

Thanks guys!

would be nice if u list ur methods tongue.png

Maybe after im done with the goal?

The method is crappy but i manage to run the accounts since 30 Range/30 Def on that method, and they're still running so far.. So I guess it's slow but stable method

Edited by Markoz

Goodluck, but you should consider investing in bonds and p2p accounts. its so much more worth it as you can make 400k/h methods without much work :)
I started off with 5 accounts picking potatoes till i could buy 2 bonds, then i started training my accounts and started out slowly.  now im making 115$ each day on 9 accounts :)

• Like 1

Goodluck man happy.png

Thank you!

gl! A good but underrated gold farming method is hunter. At 63 at red chins bring in 200k+/hr and at black chins 300k/hr easily.

I thought about setting up another vps for hunting, but I wonder if the ban rate is too high?

Good luck man! What are you doing/botting? ohmy.png

Im using a private script that will hopefully bring me around 700k - 800k a day with the 2 accounts, not very good but 0 bots there so I guess less detectability?

Goodluck, but you should consider investing in bonds and p2p accounts. its so much more worth it as you can make 400k/h methods without much work smile.png

I started off with 5 accounts picking potatoes till i could buy 2 bonds, then i started training my accounts and started out slowly.  now im making 115$ each day on 9 accounts smile.png

I am considering investing a bit more... The thing is I can't lose money right now, so im taking the safest route possible until I am stable financially. Besides, I am very insecure about using other people's scripts on farms because I don't know how many people are using that method you know? For example, chopping willows has a high ban rate because there's a lot of bots there feeding data to jagex, what im using on the other hand, there's only me, 2 accounts feeding data..

This is my first attempt so im just testing things out, do you have any advice to give? You seem to have lots of experience.

Good luck on this man.

Thanks!

Good luck on your goal. Try not to get banned biggrin.png

I hope I recover all expenses before that xD

Isn't it a bit counter-productive paying for a VPS but not membership? Bonds are worth it I assure you, most methods will pay for a bond in 4-5hours.

Im more worried about buying a bond, recovering the money for it but end up getting banned and flagging the VPS IP..

But again, im still conflicted on what to do, maybe I should buy it? 

• Like 1