Fruity NMZ

Fruity

So far I am doing Nmz and it is working fine with my full rune dragon scimmy setup. http://imgur.com/ToQvkA3 I just want dharoks because there xp seems like it is the bomb. Literally. Would I need rock cake & does the script support rockcake+prayer whatever+potions?

Rock cake is pre much needed tbh or efficiency. But to be honest to get a rock cake takes 10mins so not really a problem :P

For DH:

inv - Rock cake, Granite Maul or DDS, Coins, 8 Overloads and the rest Absorption potions.

Press load on script and you will only have to select if you want to use Zapper and Recurrent damage :).

Granite maul or DDS isn't a necessity but recommend because of the xp/hr it adds.

@Fruity

Question..

I've got a 31 prayer,50 atk 60's str 60's range 1def pure.

If I get it to 43 prayer, would I be able to do nmz?

What would be best gear setup and inventory?

What would be the avg exp rates? (Str and ranged)

How much will it cost? Like, a whole inventory value vs exp gain.

Edited by cutvision

Rock cake is pre much needed tbh or efficiency. But to be honest to get a rock cake takes 10mins so not really a problem tongue.png

For DH:

inv - Rock cake, Granite Maul or DDS, Coins, 8 Overloads and the rest Absorption potions.

Press load on script and you will only have to select if you want to use Zapper and Recurrent damage smile.png.

Granite maul or DDS isn't a necessity but recommend because of the xp/hr it adds.

@Fruity

How long would you survive in the dream DH'ing using this script? & All I have to end up buying is the potions in the reward chest for points & paying 18k?

How long would you survive in the dream DH'ing using this script? & All I have to end up buying is the potions in the reward chest for points & paying 18k?

Depends on your defense level and what equipment you are using. I last about 5 hours in a dream now that I'm 87 defense using full dh with overloads and adsorptions.

my stats are 98-99-99-99, 70 pray

i wear full dharoks/fcape/fury/berserker ring (i)/d boots,

my inv is 1gmaul/1rockcake/my cash/ 6ovls/19ppots (4),

my trip lasts for around 2hours & 15 minutes giving me 270k xp on average.

I would assume that for 80-80-80-80  stats it would be around 180-220k xp for 2 hour. ( 1trip)

smile.png!

Edited by thomasvdh
  • Like 1

Brb while i cri :'( too many gains

I went full yolo on it haha, so shocked that I actually managed to get 2 99's..

If anyone wants to know how I did it:-

8-10 hours a day, consistent times (Around the same time each day, after I finished work)

log out for 10-20 mins in between dreams (This helps a LOT)

my stats are 98-99-99-99, 70 pray

i wear full dharoks/fcape/fury/berserker ring (i)/d boots,

my inv is 1gmaul/1rockcake/my cash/ 6ovls/19ppots (4),

my trip lasts for around 2hours & 15 minutes giving me 270k xp on average.

I would assume that for 80-80-80-80  stats it would be around 180-220k xp for 2 hour. ( 1trip)

smile.png!

That is some crazy high xp. It would take less then 70 hours to get to 99,which is crazy cause the highest xp/hr I ever got was with fletching 105k xp/hr. How often do you need to repair?

I am not sure which to go. Either dharoks or guthans but dharoks is much cheaper to buy. Right now I have 70 def,77 str, 68 attack. It will probably be outdated by the time you read this and will be 70/77/70.

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ