Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Rock cake ensures you stay at 1 hp, so you only use 1 point of absorption potion per damage taken. Go to MTD Hard mode for max exp.

Ty for this ::)

^ this basicly when using absorptions its best to have 1hp. this is so the monsters max hit on you is 1 meaning absorption points can only go down 1 every time the monster does damage, without the rockcake inventories will go so fast it wouldnt be efficient

@Fruity

Im currently 75/75/75 Just doing some full void with whip in controlled getting 25k in all skills. In a single skill I get like 65k/h. Im not too focused on melee, doing ranged mostly. At 86 Ranged atm getting 88k exp/hour with broad bolts rune c bow and full void.

Trying to get 90 ranged ish for zulrah.

Edited by fearful65

Im currently 75/75/75 Just doing some full void with whip in controlled getting 25k in all skills. In a single skill I get like 65k/h. Im not too focused on melee, doing ranged mostly. At 86 Ranged atm getting 88k exp/hour with broad bolts rune c bow and full void.

While whipping what is your usual inventory setup+how long do you stay in dream.

Script went from only drinking Prayer Pot one time every script start, too now never drinking Prayer Pot at all..

Other then that, script has been flawless past few days..

Possible issue when updated?

Balls D: did this happen when the update came?

@Fruity

This script is sick. +99999999 I was like "awe they gonna catch the hovering and clicking every x seconds on the prayer" But noticed it randomizes a bit. 

Aha x] everything is randomized if it can be :)

I believe so, Yes.

I noticed a nice new unmovable stat board and that is when the Prayer Pot issues where noticed.

Oki when i finish the dream im in atm ill buy some ppots n test it

EDIT: NVM will leave dream n test now didnt realise how much i had left in invent :3

c78ebf028998b3e8dafb8ac6b70aea6e.png

ATM its running fine with no problems. will watch it as it finishes the inventory and tell you how it goes

Edited by Fruity

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ