Fruity NMZ

Fruity

2 hours ago, luck or skill said:

Bot is running 100% as expected on my end, using rockcake/overloads/absorbs with praypots while specing :)

thanks a lot @Fruity

is there a way of deleting local files to reset the setting for the above ppl who are having probs? might fix lol  i dunno

Thanks for this information, I will run it again and update, then try deleting files from FruityNMZ and try again 

~nope.

Edited by icd753

14 hours ago, andrius12345 said:

It's not guzzling the rock cake properly, and sometimes doesn't use overloads causing absorbs to lower faster.

13 hours ago, bravirem said:

It's overloading like 3 minutes into the dream, and rockcaking 3 minutes after that..

5 hours ago, Predicting12 said:

Seems to be super scuffed right now. Not overloading in time, or rock caking causing it to lose 100s of absorb. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! Haven't had any problems up until now! :)

As mentioned, update is pending, when it accepted this should resolve the issues, if not ofc let me know.

Discord is #Fruity0001 if anyone needs me!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

As mentioned, update is pending, when it accepted this should resolve the issues, if not ofc let me know.

Discord is #Fruity0001 if anyone needs me!

I tried adding your disc name and it says it is invalid. My bot keeps leaving the dream after the first set of monsters spawn. Is this being fixed with the update that is pending?

7 minutes ago, CPRulez said:

I tried adding your disc name and it says it is invalid. My bot keeps leaving the dream after the first set of monsters spawn. Is this being fixed with the update that is pending?

Whats yours ill add you or join the FruityScripts discord https://discord.gg/CJ4Hhc and add me via that. would need to tell us some more info about the issue