Fruity NMZ

Fruity

12 minutes ago, blazt said:

Hi Fruity! First of all I'd like to say that I've been loving the script so far but today I noticed a little flaw. My blowpipe ran out of scales and the bot ran to the bank and then started opening and closing the bank. I checked the log and it had ran out of scales an hour ago so it must've done it for an hour. I had excess scales and darts in the bank if that makes any difference. Perhaps you can take a look at it? 

Cheers,

blazt

make them visible in a new tab, mirror mode has been failing to bank scroll for me.

9 hours ago, xzythepure said:

Very weird, I have infact unlocked all MTD quests.. seeing that I have barrows gloves as wells lmfao. But when I change it to customizable, then it starts. So must be a bug. Aside from that, pretty sick script. 90kr/hr average. I just hope, as others have mentioned, you fix the auto-guzzle after hp regens to 2. Bit of a red flag

If you have more than 5 quests then you need a customisable dream as you need to custom pick the 5 bosses you need

yo, so i was trying to do the rock cake absorption prayer flick thing with ur client but when i went to put how many pots it couldn't add it up right, and even if i put like 13 absorb pots which would say 28 total things in my inv it would come up with "stopping script" or it would logg me out. you seen anybody else experiencing this or know any fixes? could it be i haven't downloaded a new version? haven't been on rs for over a year but used to use this script as it was one of the better ones so idk what's going on :d

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.35.00.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.32.23.png

edit: it does however work if i enter the dream first and do the rock cake and absorb pots ect first

edit2: prayer flicks and drinks super range pots fine, but doesn't drink absorb pots

Edited by Bubbles
new intel

1 hour ago, Bubbles said:

yo, so i was trying to do the rock cake absorption prayer flick thing with ur client but when i went to put how many pots it couldn't add it up right, and even if i put like 13 absorb pots which would say 28 total things in my inv it would come up with "stopping script" or it would logg me out. you seen anybody else experiencing this or know any fixes? could it be i haven't downloaded a new version? haven't been on rs for over a year but used to use this script as it was one of the better ones so idk what's going on :d

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.35.00.png

Screen Shot 2018-06-06 at 07.32.23.png

edit: it does however work if i enter the dream first and do the rock cake and absorb pots ect first

I don't think that's the reasoning behind your script stopping. It's never shown me the correct inventory slots and still works.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

edit2: prayer flicks and drinks super range pots fine, but doesn't drink absorb pots

Did you have coins in coffer?

What are your dream options? got re-enter enabled?

9 minutes ago, xzythepure said:

just realised after starting script today, that when I checked back on bot like 10 mins later, it died. I think it is rockcaking too late

Pushed an update that should fix issues going on, if this fix doesnt work ill revert back to praying/potting before npc's spawn.

when you see someone using an autoclicker, that keeps flicking prayer trying to enter a dream kek.

Anyways ~ been running this for 4 hours so far, and havent noticed it dying or anything like stated above.

I've noticed it'll get to 10 HP a lot though, somehow and then rockcake down. 

~was my rockcake settings on one of my saved settings my fault. dunno how it even changed

Edited by icd753
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fruity said:

Pushed an update that should fix issues going on, if this fix doesnt work ill revert back to praying/potting before npc's spawn.

just restarted my bots, and now it won't eat an overload - it went back and spam ate the fuck outta absorps when it got low but didnt eat an overload 

Edited by icd753