Fruity NMZ

Fruity

50 minutes ago, Killer Flea said:

only issue im running into with this script is i have it on custom rumble and i have black demon selected but it continues to deselected it and not be able to go into dream not sure if the location is off but happens every time it trys to get back into the game

Switch your "Quest/Minigame teleport" tab to the quest tab. Not sure exactly, but i think it detects which quests you have completed. 

script needs updating,

i'm running into issues with rock cake not eating and constantly going around 10 hp + sometimes if i start to guzzle cake it will pick up and begin sometimes it won't

also will take a little while to realize ovl is not active

needs baby sitting to work proper :'(

Edited by massgainer

2 hours ago, Juggles said:

Doubt it. Seems annoying to code honestly. Just keep track of its yourself 

I see it done on other bot, which is why I'm asking.

All he has to say is no, and I'll just go use the other script, but he no replying

& if I wanted to keep track of it myself, why would I be botting?

The point would be for it to continuously run, which would require repairing armor.

Edited by Mikasa

1 hour ago, Mikasa said:

All he has to say is no, and I'll just go use the other script, but he no replying

The point would be for it to continuously run, which would require repairing armor.

dude does not read posts or this thread..never..ever..I posted many many bug reports where script would fail to login back, or go to break, or bunch of other one..zero replays was made, zero bugs was fixed..don't waste time with this script my friend...

6 hours ago, Mikasa said:

If you manually restock you'll never get banned. I've botted 4 high level mains in nmz doing this 

6 hours ago, Mikasa said:

If you manually restock you'll never get banned. I've botted 4 high level mains in nmz doing this 

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ