Fruity NMZ

Fruity

just bought this script and trying it out in mirror mode

It hovers over the overload potion and never actually clicks it and just hovers away forever until you die. It doesn't work. Doesnt drink overload potion, doesnt drink absorb potion, just sits there and dies

[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 12:09:14 PM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][02/14 12:09:15 PM]: Started script : Fruity NMZ
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 12:10:10 PM]: Terminating script Fruity NMZ...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 12:10:10 PM]: Script Fruity NMZ has exited!
[DEBUG][02/14 12:10:12 PM]: Loading script id : 698
[DEBUG][02/14 12:10:13 PM]: Loaded script!
[DEBUG][02/14 12:10:13 PM]: Launching script...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/14 12:10:13 PM]: Loaded 2 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][02/14 12:10:14 PM]: Started script : Fruity NMZ

fuck.png

last two nights ive set script up to only drink p pots which it does and to log out after one dream, both mornings i have logged in and been in the middle of lumbridge swamp. this script ever since i bought it a long time ago has never been consistent, given many chances but tbh fruity i think im going to go elsewhere for an nmz script. if this was flawless it would be the most profitable script to develop by far yet it never seems to have any legit fixes. currently, to anyone looking at this thread, would not recommend.

13 hours ago, egolifting said:

last two nights ive set script up to only drink p pots which it does and to log out after one dream, both mornings i have logged in and been in the middle of lumbridge swamp. this script ever since i bought it a long time ago has never been consistent, given many chances but tbh fruity i think im going to go elsewhere for an nmz script. if this was flawless it would be the most profitable script to develop by far yet it never seems to have any legit fixes. currently, to anyone looking at this thread, would not recommend.

then you fuck the shit up. until lately, it has been running flawlessly for 6 hours at a time. Just the rock cake eating is messed up. will only take a bite from 3~8 hp. not at 2 hp like it used to.

Working so far, lets see how it holds up overnight!

One thing I noticed is, after it runs out of overloads, it doesn't guzzle the rockcake anymore to get to 1 hp, could you add this feature please? @Fruity

Account got 2 day ban the night I ran this script, not sure if it was this script or something else :o.

Edited by gamedemented

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ