Fruity NMZ

Fruity

REVIEW

Just MAXED my account after 2 weeks of using this amazing and flawless script. Without this I would never reach this far. Kodus to this ********a who created it. 

Keep in mind, on several consecutive days I let it run for 12+ hours straight and never got a single report-abuse.

2017_03.17_18-32-21.png.846a7359d498a77a2586901d0fea2952.png

With my freshly made stats I stepped into Duel Arena and... Yea look for yourself

1ibFrMC.png

10/10 Script. Would really recommend to atleast first try it.

This seems sketchy when it drops vials. Also, I used another NMZ script and it seemed about the same. I wish this supported special attack and power surge. Is there a reason why it's grayed out? I DO LIKE THE SCRIPT, don't take it the wrong way, I just thought I would get more. 

Edit: Got it to use special attack! Still wish it didn't drop vials. Is there a way to not drop them? 

Edited by bigboycaulk

8 hours ago, bigboycaulk said:

This seems sketchy when it drops vials. Also, I used another NMZ script and it seemed about the same. I wish this supported special attack and power surge. Is there a reason why it's grayed out? I DO LIKE THE SCRIPT, don't take it the wrong way, I just thought I would get more. 

Edit: Got it to use special attack! Still wish it didn't drop vials. Is there a way to not drop them? 

if you turn shift click on it will drop the vials like that, have you tried that?

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ