Fruity NMZ

Fruity

Will be looking into script today, been very busy lately and got carried away with other stuff, if you want to come chatbox and send me a pm with whats not working as it should id be happy to help.

To make things run smooth, send me screenshot of settings with a description of what is not working as it should. I do apologies for the long wait for a reply, i have been doing fixes without posting when people have pm'd me in the chatbox and im on laptop.

Currently running it on my pure with absorptions/overloads blowpiping and i have yet to run into issues. Can i ask is it only mirror mode that is not working or is it both?

Edited by Fruity

6 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Do you think you can add stop after running for X hours like in your zulrah script? @Fruity

Shouldnt be an issue, im removing the box for the blowpipe so i can replalce the contents with the stop conditions in zulrah. 

Script will instead just detect your darts and such rather than getting you to select. Been a feature since the start when i was a noob so bout time i changed it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Shouldnt be an issue, im removing the box for the blowpipe so i can replalce the contents with the stop conditions in zulrah. 

Script will instead just detect your darts and such rather than getting you to select. Been a feature since the start when i was a noob so bout time i changed it.

Great, I've been using this script to train range for my zulrah accs.

What I've been doing is checking how long 1 run lasts, then doing 26k coins * the amount of runs so I know how much gold to put in the coffer, would be really nice to just have a stop condition instead :)

Might give your zulrah script another try, still waiting for the barrows repair :P

• Like 1

Hey just got the script  a few days ago and it's been working great! I've mainly been using it to level up melee stats on one of my accounts. I tried setting it up to afk with fire wave but it kept trying to bank the blood runes. I figured it would be a lot better xp to kill stuff in nmz rather than splashing but i understand if it's not a real priority to support magic. Almost have an account ready to try out your zulrah script so im pretty pumped!

The bot just stops on the screen where you choose yes/no to agreeing to pay for the nightmare. No logs either.

my setup:

https://gyazo.com/984b7833354ba9cb28e7a4ff76544bae

if i manually take over and click yes, it will click on potion and start nightmare and go fine from there. but i cant be expected to do that as nightmare ends and bot needs to re-enter its self

Edited by ninjabear

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ