Fruity NMZ

Fruity

On 31/01/2017 at 8:56 PM, firebot1337 said:

Does it work in mirror mode?

Will there be a simplified mode where the bot only does prayer flicking+absorb/overload and stand in center and log out when in stance is over? You would need to enter dream and everything yourself but bot does everything after 

Thats just the same as not selecting re-enter dream :boge:

On 31/01/2017 at 10:36 PM, Sudowoodoson said:

Hey man I've been using this script after returning to runescape after a few year hiatus & I've got to say it's been running quite well. I've been afking it for a solid 4-5 hour proggies hitting 90k/hr using the overload/absorb dh method. Anyways, quick question for you. I was trying earlier to get it to use the re-enter option after completing my last dreams session & it seemed to be working flawlessly as I didn't notice any stutter stepping or running back & fourth as others have posted about.

My main complaint currently I suppose is that every time I "save" my settings to load on my next session it defaults to MTD rather than to my "preset dream" option which I've reselected & re-saved every time. Is there anyway you could update it so it saves that option correctly? I'd had to restart the dream several times now due to the settings defaulting back to MTD upon me clicking load & the bot messing up my previously selected bosses. I'd appreciate any feedback you have on this issue, thanks bud.

Will double check its saving the selected dream now

10 minutes ago, NinjadGuy said:

Any update about "breaks"? :(

Ahh, so breaks is not working with this script? Dam, i had this questions 2 times no one replayd...

@Fruity will you look into that rock cake method instead of rapid heal? 

Also, it would not re-enter dream. Found my bot standing outside dream for whole night. Logger show nothing because it was spammed with autologin lines.

my settings - https://gyazo.com/8a497a6570385a675a96aec7b826980c

Does this support Full DH, with overloads, absorption and rock cakes? rock cakes hits through the absorption btw!

I want to make it drink overload once in a while, and drink absorption to full and eating rock cake at 3-4hp. Then i want the script to just AFK auto-retaliate without screen interaction with the mouse out of the screen.

IS THIS POSSIBLE with this script? 100% possible what i just said?

If so, i'd like to buy it. If not, please tell me what is not possible to do and give me other examples of how i can do it then.

Rapid heal is not really that good because it interacts with client too much, i dont like that. 

Edited by PooClump

• Deceiver changed the title to Fruity NMZ