The clan that will change the Matrix.

gebotter

Hi, Many of you know me as GeBotter with relationships either formed through the chatbox, through my services, or random forum post. 

I have been here for a month to date, I started on 3/15/2015 with today marking my 1 month anniversary 4/15/2015 with the community boards, and in this time I have accumulated a great number of friends, business acquaintances , tools to further my growth , the ability to teach others "Which when I came here I hadn't pictured anyone asking me for advice" let alone people requesting guides / livestream tutoring sessions", but with all the fun I've had so far the money I've made IRL with the support of everyone puts what I had expected to shame.

At this point I currently have earned with association to this site alone in 30 days of joining a total of $3,600+ USD and with all this stated, It is time for me to launch a clan in which driven members will push toward a Runescape monopoly , we will do this through structured g.e investments, persistent gold farming methods,gold flipping, staking crews to truly clean the d.a, luring, gambling, and I form some good real life connections for years to come as well.

I want to teach everyone what I have gained in knowledge on how to turn  gp to IRL $$ , I don't bring animosity , nor do I bring an ulterior motive , but just to bring a group of strong minded individuals together into a force that can make us all very wealthy young adults, or for those making money like Pablo ... even wealthier.

So lets get this going, I know a few people who have already mentioned they would be ecstatic with hopping aboard, so if this is something you are interested in just post your name, make a statement , and when I post the clan thread I will implement it into a clan list. For now I'll just edit past them as far as I can go, show the love people no hating ^.^

I will also be hosting a .com with guides ect on everything gains from OSRS and online systems , clan forums anyone? would be nice for private investments ect that we don't want flooded, and maybe open it up to OSB VIP users/donorseccttt.

Edit :11:09AM 4/16/2015

Members will also receive 25% discount on all services I give, accounts I sell and! even 15% off of gold!

Other high ranking members will also be offering this on their services!

Members List, 4/15/2015 8:45pm WestCoast U.S Updated

@gebotter

@jackshow

@Varc

@NME

@SGTBarnes21B

@Cruel

@Nebraska

@Czar

@Fade

@justo98

@afrobottin

@SaveEdit

@krazykills

@NoMar02

MemList, 4/16/2015 11:27AM WestCoast U.S Updated

Member List updated 4/17/2015 9:31am West Coast U.S

@cutvision
@ogrepoop
@faintdrugs

@Malle

4/21 update 2015 names aren't in order as it isn't important atm.

@BishopBot

@g h 3 t t o

[Member=Thaantje]

@Mumble

@Higgings

@Shmeekz

[Member=Toonami Uriamu]

[Member= Krulvis]

@Khaleesi

@FearJan

Edited by gebotter
  • Like 10

Good luck happy.png

gold.jpg

Sounds like fun boss.

Lets do this! cool.png

Ready to fuck up the game with ya my friend. Let's do it.

yo how do i get in m8?

Lets do it boys, anyone joining just type your OSB name in the post, I will start adding to the current member list on this thread, soon to name clan mods as well.