Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Custom selection doesn't work.

Oh wow, just tested it and it didn't work sad.png

I will have to fix this, as this is an SDN issue, sorry mate! I will update this post when I manage to fix it. ETA ~30 minutes.

EDIT: Wait, I left it on for a few minutes and it managed to work, can you try doing that? In the meantime I will optimize it.

EDIT2: I enabled mouse input, turned the camera, and it started running... hmm weird.

Edited by Czar

Left it on and tried the camera trick, didn't work :/ When the script is running on the custom it prints out an error every second and before that, selecting custom churns out a huge error.

Alright, if the area you selected is a secret and you don't want to tell me, that's fine - however if not can you either post or pm me where the area may be (just a general idea) so I can possibly add it to my web

If it's in the elf area, wilderness or in a dungeon perhaps, then pm me, if not, then I will investigate some code and return with a fix

Its Varrock East below the location you have set for default where there are more trees available. The map wasn't appearing in Lumbridge either, tried multiple locations. Also checked banking with your default Varrock East location, sits at bank after depositing. Will further test.

Edited by Presumptuous

Alright so answer these questions:

- Are you using windows?

- Did the map correctly load?

- Did you select the tree before the location?

- Does it work for other tree areas? e.g. the normal trees near the yews @ ge

- Where is your character when you start the script

Thanks!

I have managed to find the issue, I just want to have more information for the future

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter