Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

With banking, check axe (not able to equip D axe), and old style deposit selected at the Grand Exchange Yews, sometimes the bot would deposit my axe in the bank and sit there with the bank page open. I would have to withdraw the axe and start the bot again. The bot looks very clean and runs smoothly most of the time! Great work

• Like 1

With banking, check axe (not able to equip D axe), and old style deposit selected at the Grand Exchange Yews, sometimes the bot would deposit my axe in the bank and sit there with the bank page open. I would have to withdraw the axe and start the bot again. The bot looks very clean and runs smoothly most of the time! Great work

I will fix this immediately, thanks for the feedback

• Like 1

Yeah banking at f2p locations such as GE yews is broken and the upstairs bank fail safe didn't work. Haven't noticed anything else ATM. Also is there anyway you can implement walking to the next tree that spawns so that the bot doesn't sit in the middle of the chopping area for all to see till a tree spawns. And thank you so much for all the work you're putting in.

Edited by Presumptuous
  • Like 1

Yes, in fact I wanted to add this to my fisher too, version 0.08 will feature this

Thank you once again, Hey quick question by the way!

Everytime I leave the bot enabled with afk mode on, the bot logs itself out after 4-5 hours being on. Idk if its Osbot or what.

But I had the bot on today for 2 hours, and when I came home it logged itself out

Thank you once again, Hey quick question by the way!

Everytime I leave the bot enabled with afk mode on, the bot logs itself out after 4-5 hours being on. Idk if its Osbot or what.

But I had the bot on today for 2 hours, and when I came home it logged itself out

Yeahh AFK mode sometimes makes the user log out, since it doesn't do anything for minutes, if you disable it then you won't log out anymore

Yeahh AFK mode sometimes makes the user log out, since it doesn't do anything for minutes, if you disable it then you won't log out anymore

Ah didn't know that thank you.

One more thing lol.

I heard its possible to add an AI feature so your bot can talk back if people ask you something? is that possible?

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter