Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

I haven't tried the script in anything other than mirror. Map appears now however, it doesn't always define the area without an error, it will not begin to chop or recognize the generated area. Powerchop does not drop logs, banking doesn't work properly, path finding also does not work. Some areas the map generated produces a constant error on start of the script. But again like bros9191 said, it was in the mirror client, not the regular client. Will test in non-mirror client when the opportunity strikes.

Edit: Non mirror client seems to be working fine, too bad my IP is flagged :/

Edit 2: Powerchopping doesn't work in either client it seems. It chops the first inventory and sits idle.

Edited by Presumptuous

The script won't cut at draynor either, map freezes when I pull it up.. Im using mirror mode, constantly the bot exits and shuts off and grand exchange cutting yews.

1. When I try to shut the bot off, it still runs in the backround which I have to quit OSBOT and Reboot

Edited by mookiemook

Alright no worries guys I am fixing it right now, sorry for the buggy release, I need to make some adjustments for the SDN

EDIT: If you guys have client .58 laying around feel free to use it for now, because that one works

Version 0.04

- Added draynor willows to list

- Fixed powerchopping

- No longer gets stuck with some tree types

- Removed some paint components, made the script too laggy

Update will be live within a few hours :D thanks for being patient guys, sorry about this btw, even my most successful scripts had a few problems at the start (range guild especially) and now it's flawless :P

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter