Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

Just bought a copy,THANKS! I will post proggies later.

tbh, im a little dissaponted in the script. Seems slowed down or laggy. and isnt what I would expect for a paid script. free maybe.

I started a fresh account and have been using it to cut normal logs. It has been doing things like clearly ignoring normal trees and standing around (not time efficient), sometimes randomly logs out and wont log back in, and I watched it ignore the genie random :(

Have been using your fishing script though and that seems to be pretty solid. Just feeling bummed about this one.

Edited by Cathaterfish
  • Like 1

Well, there's 3 types of ways to woodcut, and this script is very configurable, so are you sure you enabled the right settings? Usually I use screen mode because it's more convenient, list mode is 2nd, and map mode is last place. Although if you tried map mode, it will lag the bot unfortunately, so a client restart is necessary after even trying map mode sad.png

But aside from that, try screen mode, click on a few good trees and let the bot do its thing XD I can make the script go even faster though, but I highly advise against a fast script sad.png (in terms of antiban and botlike behavior). I will add a checkbox in the setup called 'enable fast mode' in the next update, how's that? smile.png

As for randoms, they are handled purely by the client so scripts can't handle them whatsoever, but that is a good idea. I can try to override the random handler and maybe not dismiss the genie lamps ^^ :)

EDIT: 

@kenko I will post a fix for the map mode ASAP, thanks for feedback

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I would advise botting in non-uk work hours, since that's when jmods are at work (and are bot busting), but that's just my advice! XD Don't bot more than 12 hours /day, reply to in-game chat, avoid using the GE after a botting session (GE is monitored heavily) and make sure the character doesn't seem botlike

@gilles123 the mining update for hopping to f2p worlds should be a global update, so if it works in mining script it will work in wc'er, etc etc ^^ :D thanks for bringing the world hopper to my attention though ^^ :)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter