Perfect Woodcutter

Czar

2 small things:

when you select yew trees in rimmington from the list it only cuts 3 of the 4 trees there. it ignores the 4th even when all others are gone

also can you add the 2 yew trees east of varrock (between lumberyard and the northeast part of varrack) to the list of trees to chose from?

I asked him too add the Varrok east yews months ago in a detailed post and he simply added another grand exchange yews that banks at Varrok east... 

example ORANGE LINE ONLY.

varrock-yew-areas-and-bank-paths_1.jpg

Edited by Convergence

There is a feature 'Screen mode' just click on the tree and the script will woodcut that tree, works everywhere.. I didn't add that feature for nothing ^^ biggrin.png But I will add those 3 trees in the preset list mode in the next update ^^ smile.png

As for trial, activated 24h trial gl wink.png

Edited by Czar

I turned off map mode because it requires high memory (at least 512mb), should I re-activate map mode in the next version? 

Banking in lumbridge should work with screen mode, the script will go to nearest bank, if it doesn't then I will add an option called 'Preferred bank:' to override the banking code and go to the chosen bank

Please can u activate it again smile.png

and NO lumbridge is not working i used it today and 1 hoyr ago hehe.... The Pj stuck in front of the bank doing anything :/ 

Banking code can be a good option! thanks for support

what web walker do u recommend??

Thanks a lot

try lumbridge bank again, I made an update for it :D For webwalker, modern/second option is the best walk system :)

Could I get a free trial?

done, activated 24h trial ;)

Yes progressive levelling will be here soon, I am working on an AIO setup interface for it, the system for it is already coded, just need to model/design the setup window ^^ biggrin.png

@oxidept done gl 24 hour trial wink.png

Are you still working on this? I would like to be able to start cutting logs then transfer to oak then transfer to willows then yews. That would be awesome. I think I already got a trial, so looking to purchase a woodcutting script. Just deciding who's. Let me know man!

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Woodcutter