Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

I'm currently setting up 15-20 accounts to suicide with this script. I'll buy the next weekend.

Just wish to know, when you state that on weekends the banrate is lower. What time of the day of saturday do you suggest to start 48h 24/24 botting? May sound as a stupid question but I don't know if I should consider GMT +0 or the USA GMT.

Could be a mistake to use a single proxy IP to all the suicide acc?

Thank you in advance.

Botting times are based on GMT matey because the lowering banrate with times is based around jagex working hours, tbf about 8pm GMT on friday would be just as usefull as 00:00 saturday, and if you use a single IP when one gets banned they all will, I'd probably suggest not doing that unless your truely want to throw all the accounts away. But its up to you, the script is flawless so that will help with rate.

Hope I helped.

• Like 1

can i get a key to test this before I buy it? also for gold farm would you recommend lvl30 smithing steel bar? or something else? also on more question tongue.png how many bars/hr does it make, in otherwords how much gp needs to be on the account to run for 8hrs?

edit: no coal bag

Edited by joshqbrown
  • Like 1

can i get a key to test this before I buy it? also for gold farm would you recommend lvl30 smithing steel bar? or something else? also on more question tongue.png how many bars/hr does it make, in otherwords how much gp needs to be on the account to run for 8hrs?

bars/h is normaly around 850 if u use w358, if you can get it in a private world 1200 is pretty standard, in 358 for 8 hours you looking at around 6800 bars, which is 1734k in supplies at current buying prices, it would profit 1373k per account. for mith bars it is 4590k in supplies per account profiting 2359.6k per account. Its up to you to choose if you think its worth doing above steel, (addy is ~12m/account and rune is ~94m/account so i wouldnt recommend them for a farm haha)

• Like 1

Sure enjoy! (Use my trial topic next time plz <3)

Khaleesi

Why can i only achieve up to 350 k/h max. and im smithing adamant bars and using stamina potion and a coal bag. what am i doing wrong here? im trying to achieve high gold per hour and im making about the same amount as if i was smithing mithiril bars 

Depends on current market of runescape obviously...

Paint also shows less then yoou actually make. This due to the bars price falling in weekend and ore prices raising...

If you use bf clans you can make a lot more ^^

Depends on current market of runescape obviously...

Paint also shows less then yoou actually make. This due to the bars price falling in weekend and ore prices raising...

If you use bf clans you can make a lot more ^^

how can using clans bf help?

and also does turning off anti ban make more gp per hour?

i tried turning it off and it would logged me out sometimes and make less gp per hour

how can using clans bf help?

and also does turning off anti ban make more gp per hour?

i tried turning it off and it would logged me out sometimes and make less gp per hour

1) Instant bars (bars are made as soon as you've added all ores so no waiting)

2) Yes, no "antiban" stuff will happen so script will focus on the task only, not checking XP and stuff.

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace