Khal Blast Furnace

Khaleesi

Scripts broke khaleesi tongue.png

Best bug report ever, thx 10/10 smile.png

There are only 3584 methods to check if possibly broken No problem, can you wait few days ?

Please use the bug report template... Takes 5 min to fill in and you won't piss me off making this kind of useless posts towards me biggrin.png

A good bug report is 50% of the fix <3

EDIT:

Ran on 4 account for multiple hoursn worked perfectly.

If you can't give any better explanation then "Script is broken" it will be ignored straight away.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

Best bug report ever, thx 10/10 smile.png

There are only 3584 methods to check if possibly broken No problem, can you wait few days ?

Please use the bug report template... Takes 5 min to fill in and you won't piss me off making this kind of useless posts towards me biggrin.png

A good bug report is 50% of the fix QwPha8E.png

EDIT:

Ran on 4 account for multiple hoursn worked perfectly.

If you can't give any better explanation then "Script is broken" it will be ignored straight away.

Khaleesi

lol sorry khaleesi QwPha8E.png

I just wanted remind you because of the new client update apparently most scripts need be updated?

When i click start blast furnace no gui pops up.. and when i stop it it says exit error 

http://gyazo.com/53fc3bec48b8bd075bf8cf87a66f2a1d - ON start

http://gyazo.com/e88f682279c891a97a6897425d107e4e - stopping script

Edited by kushad

I just wanted remind you because of the new client update apparently most scripts need be updated?

When i click start blast furnace no gui pops up.. and when i stop it it says exit error 

Script works just fine ... GUI pops up and the signature gets updated properly at the end. Restart the client please :)

and make sure you are using the lastest version of the client.

Khaleesi

Reboot your shit.

6d6fdca70333cb7153590ea8c250e498.png

b804f57d7c4fc9955e425bc85296df2e.png

• Like 1

What is the issue? when using energy potions on steel bar mode.   it drinks just fine.   only problem is, randomly it wont grab another pot from the bank so it uses one extra coal or iron on trips occasionally resulting in irons bars being made instead.    script takes an extra trip back to the dispenser to get iron bars.  

- What is the script status? -

- What is your setup? (steel bars, energy potions, antiban enabled , 67 smith)

other things ive noticed is what other users have said already,  whenever it banks it spams the bank area on the minimap every time.

and very often walks past the ramp.. i hate that as its fairly obvious in private worlds cause im the only one doing it lol.  i understand the minimap clicking isnt that accurate. but maybe have it click the area right before the ramp?   just a suggestion :)  other than that i like this script alot. -Thanks!

What is the issue? when using energy potions on steel bar mode.   it drinks just fine.   only problem is, randomly it wont grab another pot from the bank so it uses one extra coal or iron on trips occasionally resulting in irons bars being made instead.    script takes an extra trip back to the dispenser to get iron bars.  

- What is the script status? -

- What is your setup? (steel bars, energy potions, antiban enabled , 67 smith)

other things ive noticed is what other users have said already,  whenever it banks it spams the bank area on the minimap every time.

and very often walks past the ramp.. i hate that as its fairly obvious in private worlds cause im the only one doing it lol.  i understand the minimap clicking isnt that accurate. but maybe have it click the area right before the ramp?   just a suggestion smile.png  other than that i like this script alot. -Thanks!

I see, I'll take a look at it.

Thx!

I`m currently running 6 accounts. The script is working perfectly and all, but the profits are not what I expected at all. I`m only making 70k/hr with 58 smithing, am I doing anything wrong?

This is my settings:

My profit:

Could be bad luck with a slow world atm.

or did it get stuck somewhow?

Average bars at a slow world are at 700-800 ... So 300 doesn't make sense at all.

With coal bag I can reach up to 1100-1300 bars/h in world 358.

If you find a private world you even can go up to 1800 with coal bag smile.png

All I knew is that when Mod Weath went on vacation the prices started crashing until yesterday...

the prices aren't 100% correct either since the prices are calculated from the GE.

Try not to seel your bars under average.

Also try to buy ores over night and not at high prices ^^

Also antiban slow down the script slightly. 

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Just two suggestions that would make the bot more efficient.

1. If the bot isn't located in BF, it should use the minigame teleport to get there.

2. While the bot is waiting for bars to be collected, the bot should fill up the furnace with coal until it reaches the max amount. That way, once the bars are collected, only ore needs to be added. Then, once the ore is added, additional coal can be added until the bars are successfully made.

I am also finding it difficult to find a way to effectively run this script. All my accounts get banned within a day, which makes it extremely hard to goldfarm this. Any tips on how to bot this?

People were complaining about all the bots at bf, so mod weath blasted all the bots there. Lost about 20m if not more, because of the bans.

Edited by tobybot

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Blast Furnace